Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: This is ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Vako Utd View Post
    Anyway I don't buy tokens and not gonna sign this player . Even if I had (25) I would rather build a stadium or smth else . I can easely get this type of player at the market for 10 (MAX)

This is just the message to the creators that they are too greedy
    you are still not counting his value as Tokens .. 10T + his value $ (translated in tokens exchange rate at ur level) = 35T
    am not a token buyer too .. but i farm as much as i can
    24T is really not a bad deal
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I would love to know how you calculate this.
    This is more of a personal observation and useless to anyone else because you cant possibly prove this.

Exactly. Only Tommys bother to spend $5-6M on 18yo to power train. The average manager cant afford to spend tokens on that. If they do, they get one player per season with that kind of money to put out.

Or else you end up buying all the freeagents and selling to make $$$, but then you are spending tokens like mad anyways.
    let us say , i have Freekick SA player, he will score once from a free kick out of 3-4 matches , but have my ST with No special ability scored too in about 3-6 matches doing those free kicks bcz of his superior attacking abilities, so having a freekick SA has helped me to boost my chances by 30% really compared to playing without him
    same with my header defender or wall and many others

you have 35T minimum a season without doing any offer ..if you buy one u21 player (with 21T or more or he ain't worth it if slow trainer), take out the 24T and it will still leave you with 11 Tokens to spend on buying players in mid season without bidding war, 2-3 each at younger age.. i bought 2 high end training 18yo with 2 Tokens each in past 2 days
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

I rather buy a 5* 18yr old for 24T from the TM then a 3/4* U21 player..... Somebody say "they train faster", yeah that might be true. But then again, how many T do you need to spend on green boosters to get him to 5*, then to a 6* and finally to a 7*?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I rather buy a 5* 18yr old for 24T from the TM then a 3/4* U21 player..... Somebody say "they train faster", yeah that might be true. But then again, how many T do you need to spend on green boosters to get him to 5*, then to a 6* and finally to a 7*?
    how much 5* 18 yo you get in your server? i get little .. and if i get them, they often slow trainer and they will have a hell bidding war that you may end up paying 20+ tokens .. i bought one for 31T once.. anyway they often are bad trainers ..EX: bought 19 yo with 6 skills point far from 6* at start of the season .. spend 10T on him .. he is no 51 QT .. thinking now of selling him next season .. have my 18 4* in same level by mid of season with spending 25T extra on greens .. but he will last for seasons for me without need of greens
    Last edited by shwanko07; 05-20-2013 at 12:59 PM.

Addicted
    I tend to have the better youth player as to me, they are likely to replace some of my other players that are either getting old or are better quality. I might power train them to a point if they are fast trainers as well.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Pro
    IMO, the only time youth system is worth looking in is if they come to you in the first few days of the season. After that, by the time you train your 4* player to his 5th star, the season ends and he is a 4* player again..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    let us say , i have Freekick SA player, he will score once from a free kick out of 3-4 matches , but have my ST with No special ability scored too in about 3-6 matches doing those free kicks bcz of his superior attacking abilities, so having a freekick SA has helped me to boost my chances by 30% really compared to playing without him
    same with my header defender or wall and many others
    Your scientific approach is lacking. It is not sufficient to be able to provide any conclusive data other than what you yourself see in your own games. The results from your games alone are not sufficient proof of what you conclude.

youth player should be free as we pay money for building the academy

Quote Originally Posted by Mohamed K Albatta View Post
    youth player should be free as we pay money for building the academy
    Free but 2*?
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I would love to know how you calculate this.

This is more of a personal observation and useless to anyone else because you cant possibly prove this.

Exactly. Only Tommys bother to spend $5-6M on 18yo to power train. The average manager cant afford to spend tokens on that. If they do, they get one player per season with that kind of money to put out.

Or else you end up buying all the freeagents and selling to make $$$, but then you are spending tokens like mad anyways.
    Last season i had a full SA team and it didnt nearly perform as good as the players with no Sa i raised this season. My old 7* amc scored 11 goals and 12 assists with SS ability while my currrent 7* amc is at 20 goal 10 assist at mid season. Same modules, same mentality.

What youth is, is a mini scout source available to non T buyers. 20+ t for a player who will gain from a min of 1,3 to a max of 1,7 SPs per 30% 3 bars training is a good deal. Your 1 m Q 37 player will cease his usefulness in 1-2 seasons while this one will last. Will you alwais be able to replace your old player for 1 T? No. Will you alwais find one in TL? No.
    At avg 1,5 sps x training hard he'll top your older player with about 40 greens and still train super fast.
    shwanko07 likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast