Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: This is ridiculous

[QUOTE=cracicot;90873]Sorry, what does this prove? You lucked out?

Look at the stats , 10 matches - 1 goal )))

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    so what SA is not that key .. it will help you in 1 out of 3-5 games .. is something extra .. don't be fooled by it.. what is key is his skills
    i sell players with SA at younger age of that
    25 is old man, he is development is slow .. good short term solution, as u will need to replace him next season
    but when you invest 24T .. it will last for 5-6 years minmum more when he is that good high quality trainer
    simple math 3X6= 18 T + money you pay them .. that can go as high as 50-80T bcz remember $= tokens
    Tbh you cannot put stuff like this into figures. I can go onto the TL and buy players for 1 token and other times its 10. Im not interested on how fast there going to train as tbh i can buy better, older players that may only last a season but are alot better than my youth product (who with normal training wont level up as fast as i will go up the levels). As for the nonsense about the SA you cannot say that it works 1 in 3/5 games, thats just utter crap! Ive a striker with freekick SA that scores 1 in 3 free kicks, never mind games! Hes scored 150 goals (roughly) in all competitions in 2 and a half seasons. People say the other SA dont work but tbh i think its just that the free kick ability is more memorable, gives you goals where as the others are defending SA.
    cracicot likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo#2 View Post
    Tbh you cannot put stuff like this into figures. I can go onto the TL and buy players for 1 token and other times its 10. Im not interested on how fast there going to train as tbh i can buy better, older players that may only last a season but are alot better than my youth product (who with normal training wont level up as fast as i will go up the levels). As for the nonsense about the SA you cannot say that it works 1 in 3/5 games, thats just utter crap! Ive a striker with freekick SA that scores 1 in 3 free kicks, never mind games! Hes scored 150 goals (roughly) in all competitions in 2 and a half seasons. People say the other SA dont work but tbh i think its just that the free kick ability is more memorable, gives you goals where as the others are defending SA.
    Bravo! Well said. I agree completely
    herdo#2 likes this.

You might be onto something there, as since I have got aerial ability and defensive wall I am not shipping so many goals!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Yes, powertrain city here...when you buy or farm tokens like a madman, you can do this, otherwise, the average person doesnt care much for 18yo from the academy unless they are really worth it, which most are not.

Yeah, the 5* 18-19yr olds are "only good" for PT and T-buyers, nothing else. Otherwise, I would rather buy a +20 with SA for 5 or 6T and squeeze the sh*t from him for 4 or 5 seasons instead.

The U21 players are crap, I don't even bother keeping them.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Bravo! Well said. I agree completely
    Thats why when answering queries on here i ask if people a token buyers/ power trainers. Its relevance more than opinion! I dont power train (though i do buy 80 tokens a season, purely as farming is more hassle than its worth) and find that training speed is pretty irrelevant as players, regardless of speed arent fast enough on normal training. For the big token buyer/pwer trainer then training speeds are very relevant as they want as much bang for their buck as they can get.

Think more people should state their preference (non token buyer/token buyer/power trainer/both) when asking questions so that the right people on here can give the right advice.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234