Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: CHEATER CAUGHT! - Stop wasting money!!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I am pretty sure, 99.9% certain about what i stated above.
    I respect other admins opinions but i have seen it with my own eyes.
    I was placed with a Draw Frenzy abuser when i restarted playing this game 2 months ago while having 40% quality, he had 300+% after the first day of the new season.
    I understand your experience, but i honestly say that you can hide your actual AvQ for a period of time, but it's useless to get easy draws, sent players still involved in your entire squad. It's about the PA training will spill over into the next season.

As a proof you will be able to continue sending your players to PA even though there are 14 players left in your squad.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post692695
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitja fc View Post
    Well offcorse it is fair I mean there is only 1 winner obviously it sucks to lose but thats part of the game
    Ofc it's fair for you lucky boy as long as your parents credit card keeps you sponsoring your paid wins and 'fake' success in game. I don't care those managers how many trophies you win. I just respect all types of the way playing this game.
    Last edited by RaiKo; 02-28-2023 at 05:18 PM.
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    Well "RaiKo" obviously you need to find something or someone to blame for your own lack of succees...I am not saying it just for this game cuz this probably shows in other aspects of your life aswell but well thats not something I need to worry about
    If you already get matched with tougher opponents than just beat them lol
    Proof:

(Both managers were present during this match)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by vinim View Post
    how to prepare for draws?
    Well make sure you use low lvl subs 3* or lower only
    Sell players you are planing to change before season end
    Baisicly drop your subs quality as much as possible and on last day sell players from main 11 you wont be needing in new season...when season starts you just buy/train new one
    Also make sure to save as many rest as possible so you can pump your team next season and again gain advantage

Offcorse there are other tricks but decided I won't share them here...doing above shall be enaugh
    vinim and gareppo316 like this.

Addicted
    I am pretty sure, 99.9% certain about what i stated above.
    I respect other admins opinions but i have seen it with my own eyes.
    I was placed with a Draw Frenzy abuser when i restarted playing this game 2 months ago while having 40% quality, he had 300+% after the first day of the new season.
    I talked with the person and he told me what he did, hide his 300+% players in player academy to get a easier draw.
    Same thing happened the following season where i was also placed with that guy. In the end i had to tank to get away from him, it is what it is.
    I never hated anything they brought more in this game than Draw Frenzy....
    Dear Superdunk,

You cannot even ‘hide’ your players in the academy. Draws are made at season start, so the night between day 28 and day 1. As you may have noticed from the player academy, to trainings are possible that last longer than the current season. So at season start, there are no running academy trainings.
    Whatever this manager told you, this is not the way he did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Dear Superdunk,

You cannot even ‘hide’ your players in the academy. Draws are made at season start, so the night between day 28 and day 1. As you may have noticed from the player academy, to trainings are possible that last longer than the current season. So at season start, there are no running academy trainings.
    Whatever this manager told you, this is not the way he did it.
    Yes, you can actually.
    From what I have heard the guy I spoke to waited until the last day of the season to use the player trainings he got from the Draw Frenzy event, also he has 1* players to drastically reduce his rating,if you have let s say 28 players, you can send 14 in player academy with the trainings you got from the Draw Frenzy.
    If it weren t for the Draw Frwnzy the guy would have had limited Player Trainings(or whatever they are called)....
    I hate that event so much, my god...
    maloukees likes this.

Well "RaiKo" obviously you need to find something or someone to blame for your own lack of succees...I am not saying it just for this game cuz this probably shows in other aspects of your life aswell but well thats not something I need to worry about
    If you already get matched with tougher opponents than just beat them lol
    Proof:

(Both managers were present during this match)
    No offense, but friendlies are not the same as competition games (cup, CL and league).
    The gap of winning between the teams is bigger in friendlies. What does this mean? Let s say a 80% team plays a 100% team, in friendlies they have a bigger chance of winning than let's say in the league or Cup/CL final.
    jarharnamme and vinim like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I understand your experience, but i honestly say that you can hide your actual AvQ for a period of time, but it's useless to get easy draws, sent players still involved in your entire squad. It's about the PA training will spill over into the next season.

As a proof you will be able to continue sending your players to PA even though there are 14 players left in your squad.
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post692695
    Doesn t matter that the player academy star drops in the next season, for some reason the developers made the Player Academy sent players not count for the draw. Don t ask me why is that the case.
    I recently explained that he used the FREE Player Trainings he got from the Draw Frenzy , in the last day of the season to "Hide" his players. That guy must be such a clown to manipulate on such high rating....
    But it happened twice for me before, so i had to tank to get away from that manager with 300+% players....

Well make sure you use low lvl subs 3* or lower only
    Sell players you are planing to change before season end
    Baisicly drop your subs quality as much as possible and on last day sell players from main 11 you wont be needing in new season...when season starts you just buy/train new one
    Also make sure to save as many rest as possible so you can pump your team next season and again gain advantage

Offcorse there are other tricks but decided I won't share them here...doing above shall be enaugh
    You forgot the dirtiest manipulation: Hide your best players in the last day of the season with the player trainings you get from that cancerous event called Draw Frenzy, that way you don t have to sell anyone.

Addicted
    Yes, you can actually.
    From what I have heard the guy I spoke to waited until the last day of the season to use the player trainings he got from the Draw Frenzy event, also he has 1* players to drastically reduce his rating,if you have let s say 28 players, you can send 14 in player academy with the trainings you got from the Draw Frenzy.
    If it weren t for the Draw Frwnzy the guy would have had limited Player Trainings(or whatever they are called)....
    I hate that event so much, my god...
    Wow, I did not know that. If you play the draw frenzy many many many times, you will indeed earn many academy rewards. And you can use these on the last day of the season, I see that now.
    SuperDunk and gareppo316 like this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast