Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: CHEATER CAUGHT! - Stop wasting money!!

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    68

    CHEATER CAUGHT! - Stop wasting money!!

    So i just caught someone cheating. Went from a crappy team with 3/4 star players to having 30yo players with 9 stars. I'm guessing he has ilimited tokens since he's wasting it on 30y ST (he also has 5 more players that increased largely in quality - a 29yo that went to 180% for example).

    How does nordeus let this happen and why do people still waste money on this game knowing that there are cheaters all over the place?

    NOTE: DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR CLICK LINKS THAT DIRECT YOU TO TOKEN GENERATORS SINCE THESE ARE SCAMS AND YOU WILL MOST LIKELY GET MALWARE. BE CAREFUL!
    vinim likes this.

  2. #2
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by WizPT View Post
    So i just caught someone cheating. Went from a crappy team with 3/4 star players to having 30yo players with 9 stars. I'm guessing he has ilimited tokens since he's wasting it on 30y ST (he also has 5 more players that increased largely in quality - a 29yo that went to 180% for example).

    How does nordeus let this happen and why do people still waste money on this game knowing that there are cheaters all over the place?

    NOTE: DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR CLICK LINKS THAT DIRECT YOU TO TOKEN GENERATORS SINCE THESE ARE SCAMS AND YOU WILL MOST LIKELY GET MALWARE. BE CAREFUL!
    It s called Player Academy manipulation, where you send your best players in player academy so that way you avoid facing tough opposition.
    Those players are high in quality because of the gambling event called DRAW FRENZY, and they also get their trainers from DRAW FRENZY as well.....
    People who actually manipulate the draw using this technique are actually the worst...
    I m still around, LOL!

  3. #3
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    668
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    It s called Player Academy manipulation, where you send your best players in player academy so that way you avoid facing tough opposition.
    I don't agree with PA manipulation. The players who are sent to coaches at the end of season, also counted in calculation of AvQ of best 14 players(confirmed by admins). This is abuse of big spender whale teams(150% and above) are getting very easy unfair draws for the next season as a huge thank of being loyal customer. Because there's not enough team around his quality to fill his season draw slots(league+cup+cl).

    Nordeus should change +-1 lvl matching system in CL. All teams around 75-115% two teams are 155% and 163% on just day1, so not a single f..king chance was given to defend your previously won title.
    CHEATER CAUGHT! - Stop wasting money!!-addtext_02-27-11.00.33.jpg
    CHEATER CAUGHT! - Stop wasting money!!-addtext_02-27-11.01.06.jpg

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    86
    Hmmm



  5. #5
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    668
    Fair enough for all competitor teams, isn't it?
    CHEATER CAUGHT! - Stop wasting money!!-addtext_02-28-11.36.44.jpg
    CHEATER CAUGHT! - Stop wasting money!!-addtext_02-28-11.35.45.jpg

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    86
    Well offcorse it is fair I mean there is only 1 winner obviously it sucks to lose but thats part of the game
    IS "Managment" game so not everything is about matchday you must learn how to manipulate draws, which players to buy , how to train them , how to get resources how to how to

    My hardest opponent this season is 50% while I'm 150%
    Probably not fair but not my issue if they are inactive or don't know how to prepear for draws lol

    And yeah I didn't cheat with any illegal means

  7. #7
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitja fc View Post
    Well offcorse it is fair I mean there is only 1 winner obviously it sucks to lose but thats part of the game
    IS "Managment" game so not everything is about matchday you must learn how to manipulate draws, which players to buy , how to train them , how to get resources how to how to

    My hardest opponent this season is 50% while I'm 150%
    Probably not fair but not my issue if they are inactive or don't know how to prepear for draws lol

    And yeah I didn't cheat with any illegal means

    how to prepare for draws?
    Last edited by vinim; 02-28-2023 at 01:20 PM.

  8. #8
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    I don't agree with PA manipulation. The players who are sent to coaches at the end of season, also counted in calculation of AvQ of best 14 players(confirmed by admins). This is abuse of big spender whale teams(150% and above) are getting very easy unfair draws for the next season as a huge thank of being loyal customer. Because there's not enough team around his quality to fill his season draw slots(league+cup+cl).

    Nordeus should change +-1 lvl matching system in CL. All teams around 75-115% two teams are 155% and 163% on just day1, so not a single f..king chance was given to defend your previously won title.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AddText_02-27-11.00.33.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	140402
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AddText_02-27-11.01.06.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	140403
    I am pretty sure, 99.9% certain about what i stated above.
    I respect other admins opinions but i have seen it with my own eyes.
    I was placed with a Draw Frenzy abuser when i restarted playing this game 2 months ago while having 40% quality, he had 300+% after the first day of the new season.
    I talked with the person and he told me what he did, hide his 300+% players in player academy to get a easier draw.
    Same thing happened the following season where i was also placed with that guy. In the end i had to tank to get away from him, it is what it is.
    I never hated anything they brought more in this game than Draw Frenzy....
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 02-28-2023 at 01:03 PM.
    vinim likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    68
    I just caught a 142% player in my league where the average % of the teams must be around 102% and where there's even a 30% team (lol). He has 8 players above 160% in which two are +200%. Does nordeus think anyone is gonna waste money to watch this kid get 100% wins? This is going to be a boring season where people will join less often and maybe even quit the game.

    I'm almost sure this is some sort of cheating and not people wasting money. I do believe that superdunk might be right. The team in my league that i was talking about has 8 players above 160% in which only 1 is 18yo, so i'm guessing he hid 7 (max slots i think) of those players in the PA and the 18yo came from youth academy.
    Last edited by WizPT; 02-28-2023 at 02:49 PM.
    vinim likes this.

  10. #10
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2023
    Posts
    161
    what about teams that have multiple players (6, 8, 10) aged 18-20 and two skills, one of them special as set piece taker? How do you get so many players, so young, with skills that are not available all the time?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast