Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: CHEATER CAUGHT! - Stop wasting money!!

Rookie
    Something i also noticed is that these cheaters move from their strong association to a crappy association on the night before a new season starts and then go back to their previous association on the first day of the season. What's the point of doing this?

Addicted
    long time i saying that moving 1-2 star players in start 11 for lowering power and having easier draw next season is cheat, unfortunatly, i do that as well, but only bcs i was tired to get leagues with 3+ teams who are 30 or more % stronger than rest of league and ending season with all wins with top scorer 80 gols top assistent and top.players, it can be easy solved if nordeus want it to do, just make leagues not based of lvl but of team power of 11 strongest players, counted academy players, unsigned and youths, like they do in asso, KoK or friendly championship and team up teams with similar power.

or second way is put trophie winners in leagues together and non trophie players in other leagues to allow more teams of winning trophies, but, to be honest, there soon be ppl who can find way to bend the rules and exploit it
    p.s. many games ban players who exploit gameplay to get unfair advantage, no matter of how they spend to keep comunity healty, just saying

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by vinim View Post
    what about teams that have multiple players (6, 8, 10) aged 18-20 and two skills, one of them special as set piece taker? How do you get so many players, so young, with skills that are not available all the time?
    Spending huge in youth academy

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

What level does a person have to reach in Draw Frenzy to get these academy trainings? Are you talking about level 60 rewards? Who could get so high to win them 14 times? You’d go bankrupt buying tokens…

Apprentice
    set piece taker, blocker, etc, in youth academy? Where? Only in special sponsor.

Right now there is only one huge cheat/bug used by most of the top FAs and it seems Nordeus doesn't care. I mean the cheat with 1 start defence. Check all the top teams - they all have 3 defenders and their defenders in minus or close to 1%. It's really stupid that when you play against such defence you can not even make a single shot. And the biggest fails is to watch the animation with this 1* defender running quickly than 180%+ attackers and grabbing the ball.

Come one, Nordeus, wake up!!! bring the balance back to the game. It's not possible to have teams with general 200%+ attack, 180%+ middle and lower than 10% general defence.

Start fixing the bugs.
    vinim, dramanakrout and wind like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234