Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Stadium Upgrade

OK, thanks. So let's say I start with the original stadium with 200 seats, than I do two upgrades to 600 seats, than I upgrade the stadium to the next level (amateur stadium, which has 1000 seats). I guess I should still end up with only 1000 seats (and not 1600), however the stadium upgrade should cost less and take less time because I have previously already added some of those 1000 seats, right?

Addicted
    Correct!
    Pista likes this.

Pro
    I agree with seats first theory. Not sure what others are saying. It costs the same, same length, but you can take advantage of higher ticket sales in the process..

seats first works for me too...i match my seating according to my fan base...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Increase seats is now obligatory for increase the stadium size!

I got the 8500 seats stadium and I can not to move to the "small town stadium" before upgrade the seats!

CLUB DEPORTIVO SOLANO BORN TO BE SECOND

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Increase seats is now obligatory for increase the stadium size!

I got the 8500 seats stadium and I can not to move to the "small town stadium" before upgrade the seats!
    It is probably because your other facilities are lacking. Read about small town stadium and see what the minimum level is required to build it. And then build the items that aren't at that level.

According to the matrix thread, you need everything at L0, so maybe you need to build the target shot.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Banned
    RDJ, I am surprised you have asked this question, unless this is for the benefit of all the noobs.

Seats first...always. Like previous posters have pointed out ---> take advantage of the added revenue from the increase in attendance over the course of 16 days.

It is the same cost over the same amount of time. There are only advantages in this because of the added revenue and you dont have the initial HUGE hit in cost for the full stadium since you spread it out over 16 days.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    RDJ, I am surprised you have asked this question, unless this is for the benefit of all the noobs.

Seats first...always. Like previous posters have pointed out ---> take advantage of the added revenue from the increase in attendance over the course of 16 days.

It is the same cost over the same amount of time. There are only advantages in this because of the added revenue and you dont have the initial HUGE hit in cost for the full stadium since you spread it out over 16 days.
    I think I got the answer to this a long time ago, but thanks though.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

16 days per stadium upgrade! And also can't build another stuff at same time! It's Rubbish

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Piyush Ajmere View Post
    16 days per stadium upgrade! And also can't build another stuff at same time! It's Rubbish
    Do seats at 4 days a piece so you can take advantage of some additional ticket income a bit sooner than 16 days..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12