Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Wrong Draws

Apprentice
    The explanation is that they have picked up the pace to steal tokens from players. They have been trying to force us, for a long time, to invest more and more money to close the gap to rivals. And there are people who think it's a serious game whose only issue is being a good coach. To hell, bastards.
    MARCO CAIA likes this.

Of course no answer!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Of course no answer!
    Sure! I have stopped sponsoring

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    Sure! I have stopped sponsoring
    This season will be my last. Enough is enough

Apprentice
    especially me and Marco Caia have been complaining for months about absurdities that happen in the game, especially about this unfair and disproportionate distribution of teams in the competitions. No one at Nordeous has ever given an explanation, justification, or apologized for all the crap that goes on in the game. There are no improvements, only charges. There are no advantages for users who do not invest a lot of money, the affordable prizes in the competitions are paltry, anyway.

I hope more people complain about all this unfair inequality in the game. Guys hide players in the academy to pick up much weaker leagues. They hack tokens. There's no way to compete.
    MARCO CAIA likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by vinim View Post
    especially me and Marco Caia have been complaining for months about absurdities that happen in the game, especially about this unfair and disproportionate distribution of teams in the competitions. No one at Nordeous has ever given an explanation, justification, or apologized for all the crap that goes on in the game. There are no improvements, only charges. There are no advantages for users who do not invest a lot of money, the affordable prizes in the competitions are paltry, anyway.

I hope more people complain about all this unfair inequality in the game. Guys hide players in the academy to pick up much weaker leagues. They hack tokens. There's no way to compete.
    Why you are complaining for months? In every case Nordeus doesn’t care about his customers, so you have one option - leave the game. I invested a lot of money and even more time but it’s not football manager game anymore and I going to leave. I will finish this season for my friends from association, will pick 1 star review in App Store for this crap and will leave.

I suggest you to make same.
    RaulLopes and JustinXI like this.

They ruined the league draw as well, expected nothing better.
    vinim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    They ruined the league draw as well, expected nothing better.
    This will be one crazy season and it seems my last if this continues. 80% of my league is ultimate division, we all ended up together. There's no way i'll play asso type matches every day in every competition. This is craziest thing i've seen so far!

Apprentice
    You're right. Now in the league draw some teams, at the beginning of the day, were at 110, 100% strength, and now they are already at 140, 150% because of the players hidden in training cards won in the draw frenzy. I complain because I like football and football games, I wanted the game not to be run by the developers just as a means of sucking money out of the players. I'm going to give up, but I think it's sad all of this.
    Last edited by vinim; 06-20-2023 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vinim View Post
    You're right. Now in the league draw some teams, at the beginning of the day, were at 110, 100% strength, and now they are already at 140, 150% because of the players hidden in training cards won in the draw frenzy. I complain because I like football and football games, I wanted the game not to be run by the developers just as a means of sucking money out of the players. I'm going to give up, but I think it's sad all of this.
    You can stay the level until you get away from these type of opponents.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast