Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Wrong Draws

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by vinim View Post
    especially me and Marco Caia have been complaining for months about absurdities that happen in the game, especially about this unfair and disproportionate distribution of teams in the competitions. No one at Nordeous has ever given an explanation, justification, or apologized for all the crap that goes on in the game. There are no improvements, only charges. There are no advantages for users who do not invest a lot of money, the affordable prizes in the competitions are paltry, anyway.

I hope more people complain about all this unfair inequality in the game. Guys hide players in the academy to pick up much weaker leagues. They hack tokens. There's no way to compete.
    and you know, forget contacting support, they will give you all standardized Noreus answers, but nothing ever will be done to change this. I am very curious to see the updates in Top Eleven 2024. it will be comical or sad depending, to see what they came up with to make this game worse than it is. The improvements they know must be done will never be done.
    KNVBergkamp and StarlingCF like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    and you know, forget contacting support, they will give you all standardized Noreus answers, but nothing ever will be done to change this. I am very curious to see the updates in Top Eleven 2024. it will be comical or sad depending, to see what they came up with to make this game worse than it is. The improvements they know must be done will never be done.
    i think they know how to, come on, they are clever, they can create game , but they take a lot of consideration, thinking, this and that, take a long way around while they already know how to, i dont know why, maybe they afraid players leave their game? but they making it worse and ended up with same scenario lol
    KNVBergkamp likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingPenguin View Post
    i think they know how to, come on, they are clever, they can create game , but they take a lot of consideration, thinking, this and that, take a long way around while they already know how to, i dont know why, maybe they afraid players leave their game? but they making it worse and ended up with same scenario lol
    Well their may be one more chance that they have implemented so many ****ty factors and features that they don't know any more what factor influences the engine. And they are afraid to change anything because any slight change may lead to serious consequences to the engine itself. I do work in the IT company and I know how our technicians implement any new feature when almost every slightest update ruins the whole platform. So they keep sending us useless graphic and visual updates without any real impact on the game process

Dreamer
    so this is the bottom line regarding all this discussion. We know of Nordeus' unfair and greedy practices. It has become useless, always has been, anyway, to contact customer support to complain. They will always give us the standard and usual answers and there will never be any true, fair resolution of these problems. So how does a person who plays this game feel when., as I do, my game budget is 25 $ per month, I will almost never spend more than that. There have been times in the past I spent more to get deals, especially in tokens but then I realized that even when they give us a deal, these damn tokens cost too much. So I spend 25 dollars per month, always have my team on exceptional preparation, in other words, the new 48% training bonus, I always have my players on 99 % rest, Superb morale plus the few times some may even be on fire. I always use counter-formation and tactics advised in Top Eleven, So after all this, they stick me in a league where I have the second weakest team and not even by a little. With my team always at its max when I play a team that is 18-20-30% and more as they all are this season, what do you think the outcome is? So far the outcome is out of 7 games I have five losses, one draw, and one 1-0 victory. Five of the defeats, 4 were blow outs, two were closer, and here is where the other factors come in, this season I am getting an unprecedented amount of red cards even though In play with normal tackling as I always do, I have lost the two close matches one at the 88' minute on a penalty. I already had two penalties against and none in favor and lost one match because of it. So after all these facts what is a person supposed to think? Obviously, all this is predestined to happen by the game algorithms. It is determined that my team in all ways should be disadvantaged. The league draw, the cup draw, the cup competition is always like that by the way. the penalties and red cards on some of my best defenders are all purposeful in order to make me tempted to spend more in order to draw my team out of this situation, I bet you if I spent more real money of course that would better the team and I probably would do a ltittle better. But to spend money to get to mid standing promote and still have a crappy percentage next season because the other unfair thing they do to us is take away 20% every season if we promote to the next level, is not a smart thing to do. In the end I will get by the group in CL and face some team in the knock out round of 140% and get eliminated after two games or go into the Super League and still face some crazy % team and go home. . It is better to finish in the last four at this point and stay in this level and hope the league and draws next season will be more favorable and not lose my team's quality so I can at least compete more fairly. Otherwise, there is nothing we can do, we are forced to tank every 2 to 3 seasons to be able to compete without spending a ton of money. In addition, the games they offer in the free token categories are really mostly garbage, Too hard to get a decent amount of tokens, then after they pay you a couple of times they cease to pay, and we must complain to support, wait a long time before they give you an answer or finally pay up. If you pay me two times why is it that the third time they tell you that you are not entitled because of reasons that are not even true if they were they would have not already paid us. It's all BS. We waste time playing these games and then they screw us, it's BS.it's all BS.

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    This season in the league with 92% team I got 4 opponents 200%+

Hard to say anything else
    You have any players with high white skills? Like 200++?
    If you have those players are the reason you are in top server league.
    vinim likes this.

Last edited by Kane188; 08-31-2023 at 08:01 AM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    It has been reported...
    and nothing will be done about it

Lost cause. My friends left the game, my asso abandoned, we were in ultimate for last two years and i'm still around only cuz i had young team and 6k tokens to spend with hope this unfair draws will change before i quit.

Famous
    Draws continue to be SNAFU.
    I finished runner up in my league last season (level 98) and this season I get to play against level 100 teams that won their leagues last season.
    Their 20% advantage in the transfer market really is just a scam by Take Two and Nordeus.
    Interested to see my league draw on Tuesday and decide if that’s all folks.
    vinim likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345