Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Decline in forum activities

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    What happened to this forum? Anyone else remember when the season discussion thread pinned to the top used to have managers teeming with excitement to brag about their team's performances every single day?

Edit: the spelling in the topic should be "activity", not "activities"

Signature: Veteran manager just returning. Starting an assoc by the principles expressed in this thread ((https://forum.topeleven.com/associations/84654-new-assoc-ground-up.html#post690248).
    Do you know what happened? What happened is that we all realized that this game is a hoax. There is not much to discuss. Results are predetermined by the amount of spending one does. In the end, formations, tactics, and hopeful banter regarding changes to the game are just a waste of time. Nothing will change in this game. Potentially could be the best game out there about football, in reality, it has just become a pimp for the spending whores. You spend for the john, and he throws you a commission in the form of better results, otherwise, forget it. What would you want to discuss? How unfair it all is and why you can't beat a stronger team almost never? How instead weaker teams for some uncanny reason find a way to beat yours no matter how great your training and preparation is? How they can never give you enough good resources for free to build up a better team without having to prostitute yourself to them by spending hundreds of dollars every month? What can we discuss, that makes any practical sense? Let me know, I'm all for it, but not in Top Eleven, because here, you either pay or cry every month.
    senicro likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    What happened to this forum? Anyone else remember when the season discussion thread pinned to the top used to have managers teeming with excitement to brag about their team's performances every single day?

Edit: the spelling in the topic should be "activity", not "activities"

Signature: Veteran manager just returning. Starting an assoc by the principles expressed in this thread ((https://forum.topeleven.com/showthread.php?p=690248).
    People moved to Facebook communities, you can find loads of groups there, and for practical reasons many mánagers use the Messenger chats to communicate.
    Here It needs a bit of refresh, planning, and implication by the mods staff maybe, and a plus by nordeus side reaching communities its something I miss too...

Btw you can edit the signature and set It by default on your profile settings^^

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    People moved to Facebook communities, you can find loads of groups there, and for practical reasons many mánagers use the Messenger chats to communicate.
    Here It needs a bit of refresh, planning, and implication by the mods staff maybe, and a plus by nordeus side reaching communities its something I miss too...
    I believe people are pretty much disgusted by the way this game is being programmed. It is not a very well-calibrated game simulator. and this causes a lot of lopsided and unfair results. I have not been able to win a season opener in 4 seasons and often get eliminated in the opening two games of the Cup competition because of them pairing n=,my team with much stronger opponents. It is very disappointing when you start a season and lose, lose-lose, it is demoralizing and but I will not spend a whole lot of money in this game as opposed to all the ones that obviously do because you cannot build a team to 140 plus to then stay in the 120 to 130 range in the next season simply by using the free resources ( very little) this game affords you. To be a great manager in this game one must SPEND a lot of real money. Period, the game makes sure it is set up that way. Bragging rights and trophies go to whoever spends more.
    khris and vinim like this.

Rookie
    Decline is widespread, both in the forum, support, gameplay, and so on.

• The forum is outdated, with rare participation from regional moderators. Moderators who participate little or claim that support ignores everything they pass along. Hence the discouragement to be more engaged.

• Support disregards reports/tips, and rules are merely decorative. I believe that the support/developers, etc., from this Nordeus company only take action if it affects their pocket, revenue/expenses.

• Gameplay is increasingly evident that there is no management, the errors, bugs, and similarities in some matches demonstrate more and more that every outcome is pre-defined and gradually shown to the users. Errors/bugs are evident in the leagues, where only the final result was shown.

• Tickets are submitted, and the responses obtained seem to be automatic for any issue. I believe they won't pay attention, and this is chronic; they have always been like this.

Do as I did, look for another game, and be careful about where you invest your time. Some digital products and services don't care about their customers and only seek to drain their money with poor returns.
    senicro, khris, vinim and 1 others like this.

Apprentice
    All of my posts get sent to admin for review and never appear, probably what happens with others so they can't be bothered anymore. It's not as if this serves any purpose other than a general place to moan

Since my thread was apparently not accepted by the admins (God knows why), I'll ask this here if you don't mind: I'm on my 2nd full season (manager/club level 3) and I noticed that suddenly my previously "very good" team is now garbage. Is this expected on your 3rd season?

Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    All of my posts get sent to admin for review and never appear, probably what happens with others so they can't be bothered anymore. It's not as if this serves any purpose other than a general place to moan
    If you've been inactive for some time the system sets the posts as moderated, it should be resolved once we approve some of your posts tho'...

Quote Originally Posted by Methos View Post
    Since my thread was apparently not accepted by the admins (God knows why), I'll ask this here if you don't mind: I'm on my 2nd full season (manager/club level 3) and I noticed that suddenly my previously "very good" team is now garbage. Is this expected on your 3rd season?
    Approved post, feel free to DM me if happens again.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    If you've been inactive for some time the system sets the posts as moderated, it should be resolved once we approve some of your posts tho'...
    Not sure.... many posts just don't appear. Lets see...
    khris likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast