Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Decline in forum activities

  1. #1
    Addicted Temidayo_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    560

    Decline in forum activities

    What happened to this forum? Anyone else remember when the season discussion thread pinned to the top used to have managers teeming with excitement to brag about their team's performances every single day?

    Edit: the spelling in the topic should be "activity", not "activities"

    Signature: Veteran manager just returning. Starting an assoc by the principles expressed in this thread ((https://forum.topeleven.com/associations/84654-new-assoc-ground-up.html#post690248).

  2. #2
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    494
    Cause we don't know how to handle the team anymore, so nothing to brag about...
    khris and senicro like this.

  3. #3
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    What happened to this forum? Anyone else remember when the season discussion thread pinned to the top used to have managers teeming with excitement to brag about their team's performances every single day?

    Edit: the spelling in the topic should be "activity", not "activities"

    Signature: Veteran manager just returning. Starting an assoc by the principles expressed in this thread ((https://forum.topeleven.com/showthread.php?p=690248).
    Draw Frenzy is the reason many people gave up on the game.
    Goran Stefanovic likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

  4. #4
    Addicted Temidayo_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Draw Frenzy is the reason many people gave up on the game.
    this is my team showcase (https://forum.topeleven.com/team-showcase/53506-big-inside-view-atletico-chotas.html).

    no one asked you for tips.
    i actually like the game as a game, mr i-have-no-taste-in-things

    Signature: Veteran manager just returning. Starting an assoc by the principles expressed in this thread ((https://forum.topeleven.com/showthread.php?p=690248).
    Last edited by Temidayo_; 07-10-2023 at 12:30 PM.

  5. #5
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    this is my team showcase (https://forum.topeleven.com/team-showcase/53506-big-inside-view-atletico-chotas.html).

    no one asked you for tips.

    Signature: Veteran manager just returning. Starting an assoc by the principles expressed in this thread ((https://forum.topeleven.com/showthread.php?p=690248).
    If you don t want to hear the opinions of other manager, why are you posting on the forum?
    BigLeahy and senicro like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

  6. #6
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,270
    Such a rude manager, i am out.

    Wishing you good luck in staying mediocre with that team.
    senicro likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

  7. #7
    Addicted Temidayo_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Such a rude manager, i am out.

    Wishing you good luck in staying mediocre with that team.
    no one cares

    Signature: Veteran manager just returning. Starting an assoc by the principles expressed in this thread ((https://forum.topeleven.com/showthread.php?p=690248).

  8. #8
    Addicted Temidayo_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    560
    I am going to actually try to help revive the forum.

    Signature: Veteran manager just returning. Starting an assoc by the principles expressed in this thread ((https://forum.topeleven.com/showthread.php?p=690248).

  9. #9
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    620
    What are you going to do about this? This forum is in such condition for the long time. As i know most managers went to groups in facebook or else.

  10. #10
    Addicted Temidayo_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    What are you going to do about this? This forum is in such condition for the long time. As i know most managers went to groups in facebook or else.
    watch this space

    Signature: Veteran manager just returning. Starting an assoc by the principles expressed in this thread ((https://forum.topeleven.com/showthread.php?p=690248).

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast