View Poll Results: As a manager , are you agree with the points mentioned in the Manifesto?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I agree.

45 100.00%
  • No, I disagree.

0 0%
  • Blank Vote.

0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Community Manifesto - Top Eleven 2024

I have voted for yes, but i know nothing will ever change.

Hopefully time proves me wrong.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    4600 views but only 27 votes says everything.
    khris and RaulLopes like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I have voted for yes, but i know nothing will ever change.

Hopefully time proves me wrong.
    Exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    4600 views but only 27 votes says everything.
    No one care….
    khris and RaulLopes like this.

Apprentice
    Well, this will be my last season after playing for over 6 years, now on level 78.
    It's just boring, the same issues every month and nothing changes.

A few things here that I still don't understand why they are how they are, and have not been addressed (many have mentioned these here before, so a summary):

- The 20% loss if you are promoted. There has to be a better way.
    - Association tampering, and now new 3-1-5-1 formation tampering with 3 x 1-star defenders and 1-star goalkeeper. Just check the top associations teams.
    - Inconsistencies: top 4 teams go to Champions League, 5th-8th to Super League. But in Associations, top 3 in the League get x3, and 4th-8th get x2. Why? Seems dumb.
    - My lonely striker playing defense in the box all the time.
    - The dumb animations of strikers on a one-on-one with the keeper and then simply turning around and losing it. And well, many other repetitive animations.
    - Free kicks - completely ridiculous 40-50 yard shots, goals, and goalkeeper saves. Crazy and unrealistic like most of the game.
    - Off-side replays - A waste of resources in my opinion. How about a goal replay from a different angle?
    - Goal celebrations - Now they have introduced this, but of course, you have to pay for new celebrations or win them somehow while wasting your resources.
    - Recommended players, or daily players from the assistant that have the wrong special ability. Why? Makes no sense. If it actually had the correct special ability associated with its position I would be more inclined to spend my tokens to buy it (isn't that what Nordeus wants? to make sure we spend our resources so then we have to use cash to replenish more? Just a dumb strategy again from what I consider amateurs running this game who actually don't know anything about football/soccer, or have never played it at a competitive level)
    - Random players on fire - when we are given this from Special Sponsor or Boost Lab, always these are my reserve players, not even subs that I use often. Again, just really dumb. You want to reward us sometimes to keep us engaged, and not always disappoint us to the point of wanting to quit the game because of all this nonsense.
    - Ridiculous game add-ons:
    -1) Penalty shootout game - boring, monotonous, what is the point? And the player you get is just worthless.
    -2) Draw Frenzy - a gambling game that is not allowed in some countries. And where you get a Red card 90% of the time in round 1.
    -3) Whatever that awful game was last season where you had to spend all day flipping cards and trying to build a player. What a waste of my time. Why? Who comes up with this stuff?
    - Events like King of Kings where you are at 100%, and you play teams that are 150%+
    - The Association team events where again you play against rivals who are way way higher than you. Just simply unrealistic. All designed to waste our time and steal resources and cash. Yes, I understand that this game is supposed to be a profitable business, but there are better ways to get us engaged and take our money.
    - Some special sponsor tasks that are not even attainable. Some of these tasks should be more specific for the level that you are at in a game. Like building a player to 9 stars. Sure, if you spend money, no problem.
    - Special sponsor task of winning X games in a row - this should be only for "official" matches, and friendly matches you initiate. How many times has it happened to someone (like me) where I am 6 in a row, and some 200%+ team plays a friendly with my team while I am sleeping, or at work, and destroys my unbeaten run, and then you have to start all over again.
    - Player Academy is just ridiculous also. Pay to Play 100%. Again, who comes up with these ideas? I would love to be in that room when they thought about it and just listen to their justifications as to why it was a good idea.
    - Ground/Stadium development - this was fun for the first year I guess (I can't really remember), and that is how Nordeus gets people to enjoy the game early on, but after that, all that is pointless, and the game becomes boring, and so monotonous.
    - Cash Injection - that is the money we all have, some of us in the billions (21 to be exact for me), for what?? what is the purpose? With all those ideas they have, nobody could come up with an idea on how to use this money (??) come on! again, ridiculous.
    - All the offers - just crazy how expensive these people set the prices. Yes, I know there are people that love the game and they have the cash to spend on it. But a few days ago, I got an offer to pay in cash (real $$s) for a player to be on loan. That has to be crazy. Why would anyone do that? It is not like you win actual cash in this game at the end of the season. Then I would think it could be a good investment. Again, not sure what they are thinking.
    - Free Token Tasks - a lot of those are scams. My guess is they are not vetting any of them, and some will probably be stealing stuff off your device, and/or planting spyware, so be careful.
    - In-game support - completely useless. No help at all.
    - And finally, just the entire game is scripted and pre-determined. You can not influence the results as much as you think. I still had some hope on this but last month, in the Super League semi-final, after winning my first match 2-1, I was 2-2 in the second leg with 2 minutes left, and of course, they scored in the 89th minute to win 2-3 and go the final on away goal rule.

I am sure you are all wondering how I lasted so long. Well, I had some hope, but after seeing that this season things have gotten even stranger as a few others have pointed out, I am just not wasting any of my time. Luckily Nordeus did not take too much of my cash, maybe $20 in 6 years. It was fun for a while, but I am done.
    Last edited by Julandron; 10-17-2023 at 09:39 PM.
    vinim, khris and RaulLopes like this.

Addicted
    It's no longer for the game but only for the cash, for the profit.
    Now talking about the manifesto itself - i think it is too technical written, it's hard to understand what is written here and what is wanted from it. Probably it is written by Khris because it is his style of writing. It should be written more simplified because Julandron for example written much more clearly about what is going on even if he said not even half of the problems.
    Maybe someone should rewrite manifesto? What do you think?

Apprentice
    Now talking about the manifesto itself - i think it is too technical written, it's hard to understand what is written here and what is wanted from it. Probably it is written by Khris because it is his style of writing. It should be written more simplified because Julandron for example written much more clearly about what is going on even if he said not even half of the problems.

Thx, yes, there is more, a lot more as we all know.
    I wanted to keep it simple and just basic dumb or common sense stuff that Nordeus ignores (or just doesn’t know any better…… amateurs!)
    Last edited by Julandron; 10-17-2023 at 09:42 PM.

Believe me that I tried to make it simple but I had many viewpoints and different issues flagged by the different group administrators and managers I've reached privately.

The main target but, as it's stated, is to have 2 main changes in the developement line.
    One affecting the playability and this covers many game aspects in reality that have a impact there, and then a change that affects communities, despite that we've noticed a good amount of groups with managers leaving these past seasons.

Point per point in the manifesto there is a mix of the feedback taken from different viewpoints, and mentioning old existing issues and new ones created in the last year basically when we experienced a clear change in the P2W impact.

Unless you can take drastic decisions nothing will change.
    And NORDEUS know that is the case.

The whole fiasco with the facebook being down for 3 days, people just forgot about that.
    Best thing you can do is to stop playing this game if it doesn t entertain you anymore.
    Unfortunately for me, it still does.

6500 views and 33 votes in total.
    If i would be this forum owner i would give an ultimatum to everyone to pick one of the choices in this Poll in a limited amount of time, and anyone else that won t participate gets to be permanently banned from the forum.

That will raise some noise, does it? .
    I m still around, LOL!

Rookie
    All the details have been relayed, quite precise in everything that is indeed unsatisfactory to users. Not only for user viewing and voting but also for the perspective of administrators, programmers, and support. Unfortunately, it's chronic; Top Eleven and Nordeus have never listened to the users.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast