View Poll Results: As a manager , are you agree with the points mentioned in the Manifesto?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I agree.

45 100.00%
  • No, I disagree.

0 0%
  • Blank Vote.

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Community Manifesto - Top Eleven 2024

[QUOTE=khris;696730
    So, no, nothing I do has an expectation beyond personal enjoyment. Nai.
    .[/QUOTE]

I thought that you were fighting to change something and just thought about The Serenity Prayer - Oh, God, give us courage to change what must be altered, serenity to accept what can not be helped, and insight to know the one from the other.

But if you do this for "personal enjoyment" there is not matter.

p.s.: sorry for name mistace

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I thought that you were fighting to change something and just thought about The Serenity Prayer - Oh, God, give us courage to change what must be altered, serenity to accept what can not be helped, and insight to know the one from the other.

But if you do this for "personal enjoyment" there is not matter.

p.s.: sorry for name mistace
    I try to bring first a personal viewpoint, second, a feedback that comes from the many chats and groups that I check out time to time.
    The manifesto has a touch of my own viewpoint, but includes many notes and points that we discussed privately with managers and too in the community chats, and thats all I can do by my side, move a feedback, or posible solutions raised from my personal perspective on how I would do stuff if I could manage and develop the game on my own.

From that point onwards, we've been here enough time, to know that from what we share in the posts, to what's finally done, there is a gap... and here we have no control over final decisions.

After 10 years there's some players happy with the developement, others play partially different game features like FAs, and personally by my side I think that the game is so far away from what I expected it to be, and the way I expected it to be developed, it has nothing to do with my own idea of what Top Eleven should be IMO, but, I still here because of the people Ive know these years, the dramas, memes, and the fun theres behind the scenes.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I try to bring first a personal viewpoint, second, a feedback that comes from the many chats and groups that I check out time to time.
    The manifesto has a touch of my own viewpoint, but includes many notes and points that we discussed privately with managers and too in the community chats, and thats all I can do by my side, move a feedback, or posible solutions raised from my personal perspective on how I would do stuff if I could manage and develop the game on my own.

From that point onwards, we've been here enough time, to know that from what we share in the posts, to what's finally done, there is a gap... and here we have no control over final decisions.

After 10 years there's some players happy with the developement, others play partially different game features like FAs, and personally by my side I think that the game is so far away from what I expected it to be, and the way I expected it to be developed, it has nothing to do with my own idea of what Top Eleven should be IMO, but, I still here because of the people Ive know these years, the dramas, memes, and the fun theres behind the scenes.
    and they will gone now, maybe is time that you also start thinking of closing door from other side

Apprentice
    Forget it they don't listen unless it increases their bank balance

Community Manifesto - Top Eleven 2024-1.jpg
    Community Manifesto - Top Eleven 2024-2.jpg
    Community Manifesto - Top Eleven 2024-3.jpg
    Community Manifesto - Top Eleven 2024-4.jpg
    Community Manifesto - Top Eleven 2024-5.jpg

They simply don't care about the community.
    vinim likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Apprentice
    Could someone do a poll on how many players will quit at the end of this season because of this **** that nordeous did.

Rookie
    A thread posted by a long-standing, renowned moderator, built upon opinions of other moderators and game users, is completely disregarded by the Nordeus team.

The recurring updates only aim to implement ways to extract money from users. Leave this game and seek another 'pastime.' Top Eleven today is 'pay to win' with no real management; everything is a sham!
    khris likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456