Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By SuperDunk
  • 1 Post By SuperDunk
  • 1 Post By D-Generation X
  • 1 Post By RaiKo

Thread: If there will be no update to undo travesty of the Teamplay Drills people will leave

Unhappy If there will be no update to undo travesty of the Teamplay Drills people will leave

I am writing a new thread because people everywhere (reddit, discord, forum, facebook groups) are starting to leave this game.
    I have 2 of my association managers who told me they will give up for good on this game at the end of the month.
    Many managers are beggining now to consider whether to buy a monthly card/sponsor/a boost lab level 2, because the p2w gap is now so big that it won t matter.

In the last 5 seasons i have only won 3 trophies, and i m buying paid trainers, sponsors, boost lab level 2 every season.

But i m beggining to be fed up by all this paid to win agenda that is being pushed by Nordeus with every update.

If nothing will change in the next couple of months, i will announce my retirement as well.

Used to like this game because it was simple, no 1000 drills, no BS with teamplay drills, no draw frenzy.
    '
    Do you think p2w players will spend more to compete with each other? They won't, and you will start to lose money because you got greedy.
    vinim and khris like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Not to mention facing the same opponents every season and even X3 coefficient is now a difficult feat to accomplish.
    vinim likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

I completely agree Training was the last thing that you could do that didn't involve paying for and now it costs well over the 40 'free' packs to train and also morale which always goes down whatever the score!!

I've been playing the game for over 7 years but enough is enough. I'm giving it 2 more seasons then I'm out.

I've noticed this coincides with a new season starting on the 31st December so I know what my first New Year's Resolution will be!!
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    i am out after this season, 2 reasons i stay and not go immidiatly are simple, first i want to prepare my association players if they will stay and second, buyed special sponsor and dont want to waste those €

Addicted
    Its good to hear opinions about new training system from an experienced wolf in community. I think they won't revert it back, but shall make some minor updates to open a safe zone for less spending managers.
    SuperDunk likes this.