Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: How can you charge money for celebtrations? Is this a joke?

Thumbs up How can you charge money for celebtrations? Is this a joke?

How can you charge money for celebtrations? Is this a joke?-wtf-.jpg

Title says it all, really.
    vinim likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Apprentice
    Shows what this company is all about,greed, profit and complete disregard for players. Game is no more
    vinim and Michael026 like this.

Dreamer
    LOL... New management seems so desprate for money...

I think if they want to charge real money for celebrations then we must be able to keep them forever. One of the mods (Taliyah) confirmed that if you sell a player or he retires, you lose the celebration permanently. The price of the premium celebration that will only last a few seasons is ridiculous.

Addicted
    and if it be in sponsor task again...

Moral

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wtf is this.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	140726

Title says it all, really.
    They'll celebrate and STILL lose morale...
    I am losing morale with them.

No money from me!!!!
    vinim likes this.

Next update in Top Eleven leaked!!!!

Are your players depressed after a huge win? Are your goal scoreres that score in every game always depressed? Morale makes a real impact.

Top Eleven will introduce a new building, much like Medical Centers. Yes!!!!!!!! That's right!!!! Introducing the new Psychiatrist ward!!!! Build up levels to dispense more Xanax to players before and after games to boost morale!!!!

Jose said that morale is important. Buy more tokens to level up so his moral continues to be high.

Note: Just a joke....but Nordeous is money hungry and crazy and this could be a scenario????

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Charging money isn't really an issue as you would be surprised how many people are there who do not mind to spend some extra money for a bit of fun, the issue I believe is with the prices for this.

(20 euro) 99ron for that is quite big amount of money that can't be justified. You can buy an AAA game.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Charging money isn't really an issue as you would be surprised how many people are there who do not mind to spend some extra money for a bit of fun, the issue I believe is with the prices for this.

(20 euro) 99ron for that is quite big amount of money that can't be justified. You can buy an AAA game.
    I would like to disagree.

It is fine if you want to charge money for badges-jerseys - in game items that make your team better ( tokens, sponsors, monthly cards, boost labs etc).

But charging money for a simple 1-2 seconds celebration that will eventually expire after the player retires is ridiculous. I don t even care about the free celebrations we have been given so far.

And i m not your average player in this game.
    I have been active on the forum for almost a decade now, I have spent a lot of money on this game, but i would never consider paying for such a stupid cosmetic. And again, i d like to point out that i m buying some of the bundles they have released recently.

The paid celebrations are ridiculous ...
    Michael026 likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Rookie
    Yes, extremely expensive and I would never spend for it. BUT - do you need it? If you don't buy it and your opponent buys, does it give him some advantage? No, it's just for fun. So I have no problem at all with nordeus selling celebrations for money. This one thing is not "pay to win", but "pay to have fun". And that's ok for me. Same as jerseys or badges, who wants his team to look better can buy some, but does not have any advantage over those who don't buy it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast