Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] UPDATED Training Tweaks - 3 December 2023

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1

[OFFICIAL] UPDATED Training Tweaks - 3 December 2023

UPDATED - 3 Dec 2023

Hi Managers, as promised, with today’s kick off of the new season, additional tweaks have arrived for Training. Please find the details of the release below:

-Variety Intensity factor will now take into account the type of Drill, rather than just intensity. As an example, you will now be able to use 4 Drills of Very Easy intensity to achieve 40/50.
    -Improving Teamplay for steps 10-20 has been adjusted for easier level gains
    -Post Match Assistant comments have been tweaked to give more accurate post-match advice.
    -Preparation Bar score should more accurately portray the current state of your squad.

In addition, we’ve left a gift for all Managers to claim as a thank you for the constant support which you can find in the Club Shop.

As the season unfolds, we continue to be very interested in your suggestions and feedback on your experience with this hugely important aspect of your squad management.

All feedback is helpful and appreciated, but please keep the rules of the forum in mind when sharing your thoughts.

ORIGINALLY POSTED ON 28 NOVEMBER 2023

Hi Managers,

We’ve been seeing a lot of feedback related to the changes to Training that arrived with this season. Training is an important part of the management experience in Top Eleven, helping you develop your team to fit your style of football - we always want to make sure your preparation for matches is as tactical and enjoyable as possible.

We’ve received tons of suggestions here and elsewhere around the community for how we can make your training experience more fun, and are implementing several adjustments today to make it easier to get your team ready for matchday:

• Sharpness was adjusted to better reflect all benefits of good training sessions.
    • Achieving Teamplay Form progress has been improved to further reward optimized training sessions.
    • Matchday Coach effects have been doubled - you will gain +100% Teamplay Multiplier by hiring a Matchday Coach.

In addition, bigger tweaks will be arriving with the new season. We’ll update the thread with more details once further tweaks go live on Sunday, but in the meantime, if you have additional feedback about Training, we’d be very interested to hear about your experiences in this thread.

As ever, we appreciate all of your feedback and suggestions for how we can continue working to make this key aspect of management fun and engaging.
    dave1311 and khris like this.

Addicted
    work more on league draws
    vinim and maloukees like this.

If they don't put the training back to similar to what it was before and stop stealing rests from players they won't have enough teams for any leagues!! Thousands of players have left already due to the training All they want is the game as pay to win

Just this season they have ruined training and the penalty kicks by making them impossible to achieve unless you pay!!

Every Top Eleven player should not buy anything next season to show Nordeus the players strength.

One more season like this and I'm looking forward to seeing in the New Year by deleting this game!!
    vinim and Taffy1956 like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Generation X View Post
    If they don't put the training back to similar to what it was before and stop stealing rests from players they won't have enough teams for any leagues!! Thousands of players have left already due to the training All they want is the game as pay to win

Just this season they have ruined training and the penalty kicks by making them impossible to achieve unless you pay!!

Every Top Eleven player should not buy anything next season to show Nordeus the players strength.

One more season like this and I'm looking forward to seeing in the New Year by deleting this game!!
    Players are hating all these 'innovations' you've (NORDEOUS) been doing in the game for a few years now.

In other words, we still have to pay to be able to compete.

I notice you said "We've been seeing a lot of feedback" and "We've received a ton of suggestions".

But you didn't say "This feedback and these suggestions have been applied to the game".

"Yeah, we saw what you said, but we decided to just tweak stuff that means you still have to spend cash."
    vinim likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobodan Kao Reka View Post
    In other words, we still have to pay to be able to compete.

I notice you said "We've been seeing a lot of feedback" and "We've received a ton of suggestions".

But you didn't say "This feedback and these suggestions have been applied to the game".

"Yeah, we saw what you said, but we decided to just tweak stuff that means you still have to spend cash."
    imagine what game could look like if they listen actually all of those feedbacks, complain about league and competetions draws will be reduced greatly, time spended for tweek greatest misstake could use to fix other things
    Taffy1956 and vinim like this.

They don't care as long as players are paying I've tried the new training and it still costs over 100 rests We get 25 rests free a day if I can't make my team at top training level and fit if I have a match 3 hours later Nordeus can **** Off!!!!

Panic from Nordeus. They don't care about comments , but will have picked up how many have stopped playing/training/watching videos. At least a dozen from my 'Friends' list.

Another botched update , but significantly worse than usual . Do they not even bother testing these changes ?

Will see how it goes , but no apology from Nordeus, and no recompense for the hundreds of rest packs wasted trying to train team

Famous
    Sorry I did not see anything.. change

Addicted
    I dont see anything has changed too. Now let's wait for the new season and another bombshell...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast