Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: I don't have high hopes for the new matchmaking system.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I don't have high hopes for the new matchmaking system.

Nordeus announced they will have a new matchmaking system next season, which many players hope can end the draw manipulation, but I doubt that.

From this year's update, we already can see, that Nordeus is trying very hard to make as many functions and aspects in this game to directly or indirectly make players spend money.

I believe they will do the same in the next update too, even if it's a sensible system, it will somehow allow you to spend to get the most out of it. It will eventually pivot more to the P2W community and the F2P players will still get ass fu*k every season by those big whales.

I hope I'm wrong, but let's see how it goes.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeou Leong View Post
    Nordeus announced they will have a new matchmaking system next season, which many players hope can end the draw manipulation, but I doubt that.

From this year's update, we already can see, that Nordeus is trying very hard to make as many functions and aspects in this game to directly or indirectly make players spend money.

I believe they will do the same in the next update too, even if it's a sensible system, it will somehow allow you to spend to get the most out of it. It will eventually pivot more to the P2W community and the F2P players will still get ass fu*k every season by those big whales.

I hope I'm wrong, but let's see how it goes.
    Next season there will be a change in the away goal rule, which is eliminated.
    The change that affects matchmaking I guess will need a bit more of time, but really, worth the try and wait for it.

Here we have to separate the groups of players, of course it has been a big drama for so long when teams have been stuck at any high quality after spend money and reach very high and excessive quality ranks.
    Even knowing that this will not be fully resolved because the current teams stuck on 200%+, -700% teams some of them-, will remain like this till players retire, the current planning resolves quite well the whole situation we've been complaining as managers, so really, if this is what you think -and its logic after the last year and half path and game developement- I invite you to give it a try once the new system is already launched, because you an many players may have a big surprise, for real.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Next season there will be a change in the away goal rule, which is eliminated.
    The change that affects matchmaking I guess will need a bit more of time, but really, worth the try and wait for it.

Here we have to separate the groups of players, of course it has been a big drama for so long when teams have been stuck at any high quality after spend money and reach very high and excessive quality ranks.
    Even knowing that this will not be fully resolved because the current teams stuck on 200%+, -700% teams some of them-, will remain like this till players retire, the current planning resolves quite well the whole situation we've been complaining as managers, so really, if this is what you think -and its logic after the last year and half path and game developement- I invite you to give it a try once the new system is already launched, because you an many players may have a big surprise, for real.
    Is there a planning date .. when the new system will start?? Thanks

Addicted
    Look it took more than one year to implement away goal elimination. It shows how slow Nordeus is with all updates...

Famous
    I still have hope..

Khris give me hope... he knows more what is happening on the background
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    I still have hope..

Khris give me hope... he knows more what is happening on the background
    hope was remained inside pandora's box

Is there a planning date .. when the new system will start?? Thanks
    I don't have a definitive date but I guess it may perfectly come between seasons 180-182... I don't really expect a big delay and it shouldn't create big issues.

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    hope was remained inside pandora's box
    This update will surpass by far the experience that the new training system has brought for many of us, which I personally, and at a minimum, would limit to 14% as its a headache at least for me xD

Really, if it works as it's planned -and I don't expect dramas-, it's worth the wait as it should really be effective.
    I guess... if my calculations don't fail, and this could be a secret, but well, we can blame the champagne lol that the Top Server drama will be resolved too with this.
    Last edited by khris; 12-31-2023 at 02:10 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I don't have a definitive date but I guess it may perfectly come between seasons 180-182... I don't really expect a big delay and it shouldn't create big issues.

This update will surpass by far the experience that the new training system has brought for many of us, which I personally, and at a minimum, would limit to 14% as its a headache at least for me xD

Really, if it works as it's planned -and I don't expect dramas-, it's worth the wait as it should really be effective.
    I guess... if my calculations don't fail, and this could be a secret, but well, we can blame the champagne lol that the Top Server drama will be resolved too with this.
    It is now season 179 right??
    khris likes this.

It is now season 179 right??
    Exact, season 179 we started today

Dreamer
    I don't have high hopes for the new matchmaking system.-screenshot_20240102_154152_top-eleven.jpg

This is what I'm up against. Who do you think is going to win? And the league? Yes, much better matchmaking. Good job

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast