Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: TE! you should know which is spending money and the other is making money

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by wind View Post
    You don't understand the game's ecosystem, bro.

I spent 3,000 US dollars a month on "State of Survival". The last weekend I left was a free-for-all for the Server King Association. In one day, my association spent about 2,000 US dollars. As the leader of the association, I spent 500 US dollars.

But the game itself is a short-term game, and about 80% of the players leave within a month.

In an earlier Dragon Knight game, there were 30 people in my association, and each person spent an average of US$10,000. The top three players spent about US$50,000.

In order to compete for the championship of all servers.

You've probably never seen a player who spends millions of dollars on a game. There are quite a few of them. I've had players like this in guilds in other games.

These games are different from TE. The complexity of their content exceeds that of TE. TE is just football, and in those games, players who spend more money get a lot of things. For example, you can get married in the game. Who wouldn’t want to have a real-life flight attendant as your in-game wife? Ha ha

In fact, this is pretty common in those games.

TE cannot chat, so there is no other possibility for social interaction. Games without social interaction and showing off cannot stimulate players to spend money.

If TE launches ladder and chat, you can see that the top 1% of players' spending will exceed the total spending of other players by more than 10 times.
    what are you a freaking millionaire? Or just ruining your life by playing games?

Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    I would not expect that from them. I also believe that in addition to relegation, there should be only a 20% deduction of quality for the first four and the rest should remain in that level and not lose any quality. The last 4 relegate the first four to lose 20% the rest stay the same. My take is if you want to play in the big leagues then it has to cost something hence 20%. Quite frankly my opinion as to how it should be is that no one loses 20% and the first 4 promote, the last relegated and the rest stay.
    Remember that a 5* relegated would turn into a 6* in the lower level.
    Its a systemic issue, the servers have a direction and conditions to work and these cant be alterated in a deep way, but the update, will/should resolve the main problem, which is the lack of teams availability to be paired with, so as said, I expect it to be the best update in 2 years.

This is either the dumbest or most hilarious thread I've ever read in this forum.

Bravo, sir/ madam.

Back of the net!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Remember that a 5* relegated would turn into a 6* in the lower level.
    Its a systemic issue, the servers have a direction and conditions to work and these cant be alterated in a deep way, but the update, will/should resolve the main problem, which is the lack of teams availability to be paired with, so as said, I expect it to be the best update in 2 years.
    Not if they deducted the 20% from the relegated teams only. the rest should not lose 20% those who promote and those who stay at the same level. Do not forget that there will be strong teams that will stay if only the first 4 promoted, the team's AVQs will even out in time.
    Teams who do poorly should be the ones that are penalized not the ones that do good or stay in the same level.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12