Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Latest update is great!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by WizPT View Post
    Too bad Khris is so silent, specially after the last update. I'm sure he can explain why all this is good for the game and for the players. If I recall correctly, not long ago he even said that we should stick around because good things would come.
    Die Frage ist: für wen sind die Sachen gut? Question is: good things for who? Surely not the players
    MARCO CAIA likes this.

Rookie
    Perhaps it might be quicker if you explained the benefits of the "update" Khris, given that the poster has quit the game - that would seem more sensible than asking a question of somebody who can't hear you - and then everybody can take your view into account before leaving themselves

Addicted
    i think khris get tired figthing with windmils, he is smart enough to see where this all going but (his) reason he still try to convince all others that it is good way, but, maybe he look himself in the mirror and say- man what are you doing, it is bs

Addicted
    With all these nosense they are making nowdays maybe they are going to sell company?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    With all these nosense they are making nowdays maybe they are going to sell company?
    they sell it to zynga year ago

Quote Originally Posted by Liam Strong View Post
    Perhaps it might be quicker if you explained the benefits of the "update" Khris, given that the poster has quit the game - that would seem more sensible than asking a question of somebody who can't hear you - and then everybody can take your view into account before leaving themselves
    Quote Originally Posted by WizPT View Post
    To me it's shocking to see khris admit that Nordeus are doing tests while allowing people to waste money on the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    i think khris get tired figthing with windmils, he is smart enough to see where this all going but (his) reason he still try to convince all others that it is good way, but, maybe he look himself in the mirror and say- man what are you doing, it is bs
    I guess the test is needed for stability reasons, it should last a single season and we the mods always requested the admins to test every single update so to prevent dramas. The update has the target to provide fair pairings between equal quality teams and this will be done by expanding the availability of opponents by ending with the server limitations to create competition fixtures/pairings.

Thats the info we got so knowing whats planned, and I already wrote that it may seem a simple update, this "simple technical improvement" can resolve the main dramas we all've been complaining about.

Ofc I guess that those who follow me a bit, and Ive been here posting for 10 years, know that Ive my own version and idea about what could be IMO the best TE version from my viewpoint, but dont forget guys that we the forum mods and this includes me too, we are regular players who are connected by own will, and because its a need in any community, with the game admins to bring the feedback in general terms, try to help managers in some particular cases, improve the community experience when we have time -many of you know we've been doing contests and competitions some tine ago, still for personal reasons by my side Ive not so much time to administrate activities despite I would enjoy it as always- and by my side Ive sent always my own feedback which I usually share publicly by posting my thoughts and the own monthly reports here or in the Official Managers Association where I ask often for feedback.
    Dont forget that certain roles are needed,so.
    Last edited by khris; 02-07-2024 at 01:55 PM.

"The update has the target to provide fair pairings between equal quality teams and this will be done by expanding the availability of opponents by ending with the server limitations to create competition fixtures/pairings."

Let me say it was a big failure!!!
    I've never had an unfair draws like this month. My team was 115% at the beginning of the season and I've got 150+ opponents in each competition (league, cup and champions league).
    Season ended at 3rd day for me.
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maurizio2208 View Post
    "The update has the target to provide fair pairings between equal quality teams and this will be done by expanding the availability of opponents by ending with the server limitations to create competition fixtures/pairings."

Let me say it was a big failure!!!
    I've never had an unfair draws like this month. My team was 115% at the beginning of the season and I've got 150+ opponents in each competition (league, cup and champions league).
    Season ended at 3rd day for me.
    Because I guess, your team had no impact from it. It may not be on the affected servers. My bet is that this should'nt happen once its fully launched.
    It would be necessary an admins post so to clarify certain affirmations and points more accurately tho'... We all need it as players.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Because I guess, your team had no impact from it. It may not be on the affected servers. My bet is that this should'nt happen once its fully launched.
    It would be necessary an admins post so to clarify certain affirmations and points more accurately tho'... We all need it as players.
    Dear Khris, you are totally wrong here.

Let me explain my situation. For the last like 10 season all my teams were paired against the same teams. League, cup, CL. Every season, more or less the same teams. Which was totally fine, because the quality of these teams was about equal it was fun to play.

This season I’m still paired with these teams for the cup and CL. However, in the league I see 13 completely new teams. The quality ranges from 70% until 190% (maybe a it was a bit less at the season start). My team is somewhere in the middle. Not a single chance to finish top-3.

Both parts of this story hold for my 3 teams, all at very different levels and from different servers.

I conclude that this new league pairing is the update you wrote about. The pairings get less equal from this update. Not more equal.

If only one of my teams got an unfair draw, I would give you the benefit of the doubt. But with 3 out of 3 I must conclude that this update is a big failure.
    khris and maloukees like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The update has the target to provide fair pairings between equal quality teams and this will be done by expanding the availability of opponents by ending with the server limitations to create competition fixtures/pairings.
    So basically all this update is going to do is expand the team pool? How will that fix the major problem that top11 has right now of managers hiding their best players in the last day of the season or using a couple of 1 star players to massively lower their quality % and ending the season with 100% wins making it boring for everyone except 1 player?
    Last edited by WizPT; 02-08-2024 at 01:11 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast