Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Daily Streak

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Taliyah25 View Post
    Hi Managers,

Firstly, sorry to hear about the issue with the claiming of the final Daily Streak reward.

We noticed that some of the Managers who completed this season´s Daily Streak and claimed all 7 rewards didn't manage to claim the final reward.

We have sent a one-off compensation to all Managers who fulfilled the requirements but didn't get to claim the final reward with 50 Special Sponsor points. The reward will be claimable through the Shop - Offers section in the next few days. Please note that this reward is added directly to your Special Sponsor milestone progress, so make sure to keep track of your points tally.

I appreciate your reports and feedback on the topic - it has been passed along to the team who is looking into it further for future optimizations.

Best,
    Taliyah25
    I never got them and I completed the requirements. so you fixed nothing

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MARCO CAIA View Post
    I never got them and I completed the requirements. so you fixed nothing
    I received the same message. Now they have acknowledged the fault and know it wasn’t the managers fault, what about the points we were cheated out of last season? I wrote to support - surprise surprise, no reply!!

Rookie
    People have been complaining about video ads not being available, something where they can actually make money, and they don't seem to care at all, so don't expect an issue like this to be fixed soon. 1 star app.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by WizPT View Post
    People have been complaining about video ads not being available, something where they can actually make money, and they don't seem to care at all, so don't expect an issue like this to be fixed soon. 1 star app.
    yes if there was a zero-star App this one would be it. It's too bad because the game itself would be good if it was run by competent, fair, honest, and not greedy people. What I cannot understand it, that they use Mourinho and Alonzo as co-sponsors of the game. They ought to get a contract with FIFA and or other ball clubs or leagues and get sponsored. This way they could obtain good advertising sponsors and finally release us from having to buy every damn thing and make the game completely free with free resources and ad watching. It's ok if you want us to pay for some things but not at these prices. Token availability should be much greater and free tokens more easily available. Prices of things within this game are prohibitive. There is no reason why a player should cost hundreds of tokens or that tokens should be so expensive to buy. All other things in this game should be either free or cost little. Academy coaches should be like 2 or 3 dollars, not 20. As well as all the other things they offer, They are out of their minds with these prices. They blame inflation, what inflation? Come on, it's a freaking game, not something a person needs to live. Yet we need to support these greedy people? What do they think that everyone who plays this game is FREAKING MILLIONAIRE? They are pathetic and they are done getting even one red cent out of me.

Rookie
    Also, what about the difference in prices between countries. Look and the Indonesian and Turkish teams - they get far better deals with Nordeus. I read that Turkey also had advertising that gave Turkish players free resources by inputting a code on Coke and ice cream. Yes, all in a very consistent and fair system!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodentop View Post
    Also, what about the difference in prices between countries. Look and the Indonesian and Turkish teams - they get far better deals with Nordeus. I read that Turkey also had advertising that gave Turkish players free resources by inputting a code on Coke and ice cream. Yes, all in a very consistent and fair system!
    Time to make pairings based on offers availability? So per country or if someone dares to use vpn just draw him vs turks?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Time to make pairings based on offers availability? So per country or if someone dares to use vpn just draw him vs turks?
    It would be an improvement. They also need to look at the transfer market - you put someone up for sale at an induced lower value, but pay full value if you buy a player. Also, there should be some tokens going to the selling manager above a certain value of sale (the buyer pays more $ and tokens and the seller doesn’t really benefit other than a few more $).

Dreamer
    This is why this game in total is a sham! It's all wrong and designed to make some people a lot of money not to provide fair and honest entertainment. The game is not programmed well. As someone said it has little to do with results but to make money for those who own the game. It's all basically fixed to get people to either spend a lot of money or watch an ungodly amount of ads because either way they make money. That is why I say, they should get sponsored by football clubs and leagues and their advertisers so that they can advertise on the game. This way they get money from the advertisers and they can stop charging us these prohibitive prices as well as be able to offer us much greater amounts of free resources.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    khris, not about this subject, but i dont want or wish or whatever call it to start new thread, since in game help is broken, just wanted to point in new event and that quest in sponsor, so i won 4 matches, and it count only 2 for quest, tell me why i wasnt surprised with that

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    khris, not about this subject, but i dont want or wish or whatever call it to start new thread, since in game help is broken, just wanted to point in new event and that quest in sponsor, so i won 4 matches, and it count only 2 for quest, tell me why i wasnt surprised with that
    A fix has been launched few hours ago to resolve this bug, so you shouldn't have any issue right now...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast