Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Daily Streak

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    A fix has been launched few hours ago to resolve this bug, so you shouldn't have any issue right now...
    Yes, a fix! It is still the same repetitive issues - task completed and no reward given. Just like the Daily Streak competition last season, they admitted this season it was a bug but blamed the manager last season for not collecting the reward! What compensation was given then? Answer - none, as it was not deemed an issue by them. They (support) ignored my additional message asking for the points I got cheated out of.

Rookie
    Video ads are also not working for some people, so we're unable to train with 2x bonus, get the 2% support from Mourinho, get daily special sponsor points, rest, morale and treatment boosters...This problem has been going for a while and still no fix. For me, and I'm sure for many other players, it's impossible to continue playing like this.
    Last edited by WizPT; 03-13-2024 at 12:50 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    A fix has been launched few hours ago to resolve this bug, so you shouldn't have any issue right now...
    So many fixes required for a game that allegedly improves with every update. Support needs to be dramatically improved or employ someone to toss a coin on issues - we stand a better chance of a resolution. They will not compensate me the 50 special sponsor points from last season for the now ‘known’ fault! Yes, sad but it is always easier to blame the manager!!

I'm one of these. With no videos can't compete against players that do have.
    Level 80, the end of a career.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234