Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help for a new beeee and hello to forum :)

Cheers , I got a draw with the team thats top, I even got a pen, but it missed....agh I actually could of won against the team thats won 6 on the trot.....sad but the info was good so i am 4 points behind them still...all to play for lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Cheers , I got a draw with the team thats top, I even got a pen, but it missed....agh I actually could of won against the team thats won 6 on the trot.....sad but the info was good so i am 4 points behind them still...all to play for lol.
    So what formation and tactics did you go with?

I used my 4 5 1, diamond shape from midfield, hard attack, hard tackling, arrows on AML AMR and on DL DR, long ball for this game , focus passing down both flanks, zonal marking and preesing style whole pitch. I am new to this and didnt put my penalty taker as the penalty taker , so another player did it before I had time to change, which I have now, so I could have won it. Had 80 percent of possession.

For tonights game it will be slightly different, its a bot team but still thinking of 451 against a 442 side.

Hi just to let you know, your advice has helped and have overhauled the top team to go top with one game to go, if i win tonight its the title ...thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12