Page 167 of 245 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Seems like mr alex isnt still sure about his team's strenght for the semi final with koln allstars. So why not improve it by 3.1 Q in 24 hrs?

Gahh. I want another server, really.

Hahahaha.... I have on word for you> JEBO LUD ZBUNJENOG!

He is worse then DS, anyway Good luck @MoB!
    Gamer_X likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Hahahaha.... I have on word for you> JEBO LUD ZBUNJENOG!

He is worse then DS, anyway Good luck @MoB!
    We won 2-3 away after being down 1-0 at 3'! Magistral performance but the engine strikes again. Normal tackles first half all ok, light tackle in the second part costed us 5 yellow cards and several free kicks, one of them being realized (2-2). Next match vs william asset might leave us with no players for the second leg, so cool.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Important win
    3 wins in a row in league

MATCHREPORT (DAY 17 & 18) - BALKAN BOYZ (Sz. 6 / Lvl6)

LEAGUE: We played two of the "weaker" teams, The Moroccan "Royal Academy" (1-4) and the Spanish "Rayo Turicano" (7-0), and managed to beat both and therefore collect 6 important points. Edin Džeko and Ivica Olić scored 2 goals each in the first game and Olić was declared as MoM (rate:9). In the game gainst "Rayo Turicano", Vedad Ibišević scored 4 goals and 1 assist, while Edin Džeko, Miroslav Stevanović and Nemanja Vidić scored a goal each. Edin Džeko was declared as MoM (rate:9).

The win against "Royal Academy" and "Rayo Turicano" means that we hold on to the 1th place with 44 points after 16 rounds and with a record of 14W-2D-0L. "Ekranas FC" is 2nd with 41 points and "PUTOV" 3rd at 35points. We are playing the Spanish team "CD Tenerife" tomorrow away. The Kick off is scheduled for 20:11CET.

CL: We managed to beat the Greek team "Waterschei FC" with 3 - 0 in the 2nd leg in the final-eight and therefore win with 7 - 0 on aggregate. Hasan Salihamidžić, Miroslav Stevanović and Luka Modrić scored a goal each and Nemanja Vidić was declared as MoM (rate:8). We will face the 2nd best team in CL tournament in the quarter-finals, the Turkish "Malatyaspor". Malatyaspor is well known for playing the 4-4-2 N-diamond and we will either fight "fire with fire" or apply a V/butterfly formation.

FRIENDLIES: We played 5 friendlies, all of them against "well-known" teams and opposition. I took the liberty to test and addapt a couple of new formations and swap players around, just to see if the could play better or not in their given role. Also, some extra boosters are always welcome.

TEAM TALK: Well, we continue to play pretty damn good, both offensivly and defensivly. The players will be well prepared for the game against "Malatyaspor" as I re-scheduled the game from 20.30CET to 10.39CET.

INJURY LIST/SUSPENSION: Currently we have 1 player on the injury list: S.Lulić (2days). But Lulić is expected to recover by tomorrow morning. No suspensions to report.

CLUB FACILITIES: We finalized the Stadium upgrade today, from 31.000 to 43.000. Next upgrade will take place in a week or two. The cost will be 25,4M and will take us 19 days to complete. The Stadium will seat 57.000 spectators

Over&Out
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 06-19-2013 at 05:00 PM.
    Chris Rath and July Fourth like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    todays results:

the reds(26.5) 0-2 CoolioFC

the wins just keep on coming, 6 in a row now. and advanced star ratings for 2 players. the team look hugely impressive now. the win takes us up to second! to think id only picked up 2 points from the first 3 games, and wondered whether id even get promoted. still majorly tight, with 3 points seperating 2nd from 5th. but there are still 6 teams fighting for the 3 remaining champs league spots. 3 probable wins coming over the next 3 days will all but see promotion secured and should see me comfortably in the top 4
    July Fourth likes this.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

FCB
    Enter into CUP semis ... Won the 1st leg home match with 5-1 and won the 2nd leg away match with 5-0 ...

2 steps to the CUP but I am going to face the very tough opponent in semis and whose rating is almost same to my team rating and he is a scout buyer ....

July Fourth likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    How to beat 4-1-3-1-1 ...CUP semis match ...tough opponent ...please help
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    How to beat 4-1-3-1-1 ...CUP semis match ...tough opponent ...please help
    3N-1-4-2, Mixed passing and Mixed focus.
    FCB likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    3N-1-4-2, Mixed passing and Mixed focus.
    Thank you ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

the goalkeeper make me mad. i had sold 2 goalkeepers and bought 3 in the last 2 day, all perfome 5,6 and do nothing in the match. today the GK with SA one to one will start in may be my last cup match this season... all coming
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015