Page 239 of 245 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    22 is too old for you? I can understand if he is only 3* or 4* or if he has bad form. But if he is still a 5* player and he produces on the field, I would hold off on replacing him. Get one more season out of him and then invest the tokens in a new player.
    22 years old, moves a player out of the U21 training bracket and into the 22-25 year old training bracket.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    22 years old and 4 stars next season... he will be a decent sub but no long term prospect, in two seasons he will be 3 stars so getting a replacement next season seems reasonable. otoh, my 3 stars AMR scored about ten goals this season.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Apprentice
    final day of the season then. game kicks off in the next hour. 2nd and 3rd have played their game. they are both on 57 points, while myself and 5th place both have 55 points. we both have easy games and are both at home, so will both finish in the top 4 meanung furious fellas who have been second place all season will finish out the champions league places. tempting fate i know, but it is an absolutely piss easy game
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

FCB
    League Match 26

FCB 3- 0 Halil FC
    FCB 27.4 3-5-2 Flat - Halil FC 15.5 4-5-1 Flat

I just finished a very tense match which grant me the league title. I won CL and CUP both and was aiming for league to make it treble.

I need to win this match and the goals difference should be at least 3.

I have started with 3-5-2 and couldn't score single goal till just before the end of first half. I did not understand why I did not score as I was using my first XI in the match. After lot of thought, I have changed my main ST Yilmazer and Nilwong replaced himand scored one more goal but still I was lack of one more goal and you never know when opponent will score.

Nothing happened till 88th minute and I thought I will finish the league in 2nd place but at that last minute my MR/AMR Leo who saved me in yesterday's CL final with 2 goals, again saved me in this match by scoring the last goal of the match and make sure that FCB lift the trophy at HOME.

I just won the league by 1 GD.

Big Thanks to Fadhu17 who supported me through out the season.

Thanks to July, dv8r and pnr8555 who gave me suggestions in important matches.

FCB Treble Winner

Last edited by FCB; 06-29-2013 at 05:59 PM.
    July Fourth and Gamer_X like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    League Match 26

FCB 3- 0 Halil FC
    FCB 27.4 3-5-2 Flat - Halil FC 15.5 4-5-1 Flat

I just finished a very tense match which grant me the league title. I won CL and CUP both and was aiming for league to make it treble.

I need to win this match and the goals difference should be at least 3.

I have started with 3-5-2 and couldn't score single goal till just before the end of first half. I did not understand why I did not score as I was using my first XI in the match. After lot of thought, I have changed my main ST Yilmazer and Nilwong replaced himand scored one more goal but still I was lack of one more goal and you never know when opponent will score.

Nothing happened till 88th minute and I thought I will finish the league in 2nd place but at that last minute my MR/AMR Leo who saved me in yesterday's CL final with 2 goals, again saved me in this match by scoring the last goal of the match and make sure that FCB lift the trophy at HOME.

I just won the league by 1 GD.

FCB Treble Winner

Congratulations!!! Just like us this season, You've won the treble as well, Not a lot other better things to achieve in this game apart from Perfect League season (26-0-0), Perfect Champions League (13-0-0) and Perfect Cup (13-0-0).

Nobody I've known of in the forum has won a perfect in all 3 competitions in the same season but ourselves have been unbeaten in all 3 competitions in the same season with 2 draws (League 25-1-0) (Cup 12-1-0) (CL 13-0-0).

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Congratulations!!! Just like us this season, You've won the treble as well, Not a lot other better things to achieve in this game apart from Perfect League season (26-0-0), Perfect Champions League (13-0-0) and Perfect Cup (13-0-0).

Nobody I've known of in the forum has won a perfect in all 3 competitions in the same season but ourselves have been unbeaten in all 3 competitions in the same season with 2 draws (League 25-1-0) (Cup 12-1-0) (CL 13-0-0).
    Thank you I never thought that I am gonna get treble but I got it ... Thanks for supporting
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Apprentice
    results

CoolioFC 5-0 Raphaas FC(29.9)
    Natalist 14 8-0 Juan Antonio FC

comfortable victory to end the season. however as expected natalist fc went on a ridiculous run at the end of the season to take the runners up spot. CoolioFC finish third and will play champions league football again next season
    July Fourth and Tom Millson like this.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Well Folks, It's that time again...

July Fourth Season Review

July Fourth Season Summary (Game Season 41, My Season 19, My Level 19)

League
    Final Position 1st Played 26 Won 21 Drawn 3 Lost 2 GF 76 GA 15 GD +61
    Winning league titles is like a routine now for a club like July Fourth and even placing us in a league with our most fierced rivals Batigo United could not stop us win the title, We drew both games against Batigo united, there was another draw against genclerbirligi and our 2 defeats were both away at Fenerbahce SK and Yavuz Derya, other than that July Fourth were most consistent in the second half of the season and eventually got the wins to wrap up the title with a game to spare and win the league by 7 points.

Champions League
    Final Position Winners Played 13 Won 12 Drawn 0 Lost 1 GF 34 GA 7 GD +27
    July Fourth won the Champions League and regained the title they lost at the first attempt, we completed another 6-0-0 group stage and also recorded wins in both legs of the last 16 and quarter-final matches, in the semi-finals we recorded a 6-0 win over vito6a but lost the 2nd leg 1-0 playing some reserves, In the final we won 1-0 in a tense match we scored from a free-kick just before half-time and we had to see out the majority of the second half with 10 men after Stuart was sent off for a second bookable offence.

Cup
    Final Position Winners Played 13 Won 11 Drawn 1 Lost 1 GF 34 GA 16 GD +18
    July Fourth were excellent throughout the majority of the Royal Rumble Cup campaign, unexpected winners of the competition, July Fourth won most of its games en route to the final, only a 2-0 loss against IGDIR CITY and a 0-0 draw with Wardley massive were the negative results in the competition, but when our backs were up against the wall we defended very well and also played an excellent final and responded very well from going a goal behind to win 4-2.

Total Games in all 3 competitions Played 52 Won 44 Drawn 4 Lost 4 GF 144 GA 38 GD +106
    This was an amazing season for us, winning the majority of our games across the competitions, 38 Goals conceded is good when you take in account that we played 12 of our matches against L20 opposition in the cup this season, plus facing scout teams such as Batigo United and vito6a and a few other high quality sides that have many 6* players, our defence is what mainly what won us the trophies this season and when we had moments of pressure our defence dealt with it very well.

Appearances
    49 - Umar Malik
    48 - Miku
    47 - Dino Childs
    46 - Jet Hogan, Aaron Ramirez
    45 - Michu
    42 - Paul Diamond
    41 - Ronnie O'Sullivan, Stacey Papaleo
    38 - Marc Vestergaard
    35 - Randy Knight, Stuart Stuart
    32 - Alessio Pietropaolo

Top Goalscorers
    24 - Stacey Papaleo
    23 - Miku
    20 - Michu
    13 - Ronnie O'Sullivan
    9 - Paul Diamond, Stuart Stuart
    7 - Marc Vestergaard, Alessio Pietropaolo
    6 - Jet Hogan
    5 - Dino Childs, Kevin Mensah

Top Assists
    21 - Michu
    16 - Stuart Stuart
    13 - Miku
    10 - Stacey Papaleo

Man Of The Match
    13 - Michu
    8 - Stacey Papaleo
    4 - Dino Childs, Umar Malik, Aaron Ramirez

Performance of the Season
    July Fourth 6-0 vito6a (Champions League Semi-Final, 1st Leg)
    Playing at home against a full scout team in the semi-final of the champions league, it was important to get off to a good start and we did just that we got a couple of goals just before HT, but the second half we produced our best football and goals were coming in from all directions that evening.

Disappointment of the Season
    agger 0-4 July Fourth (League Round 22)
    When has a team won 4-0 before and ever felt disappointed? Well July Fourth did just that, In what was supposed to be billed as Top Elevens Spain vs Tahiti... July Fourth's goals mysteriously lacked all throughout the game except from a period of 20 mins at the end of the first half when we scored our 4 goals, agger somehow kept us out the whole second half.

July Fourth Player of the Season
    Once again... the award was a tough on paper to give but you have to remember that the NGE tends to credits attacking players more than defensive players on this game for MOTM awards, but I like to take everything into account when I make a decision on who wins POTS, A lot of our reserve players had disappointing seasons, Pietropaolo our new striker was disappointing although he did score 2 important goals for us this season, O'Sullivan and Vestergaard our wingers basically did the job for us and not much more, Miku had an improved season in AMC which almost stole the top scorer award away from Papaleo, Michu as usual had a brilliant start of the season but tailed off towards end season. Stuart did okay, there was time he did good things but he also made his mistakes too. Knight was exceptional in goal for his first season and our defence was solid with Malik,Hogan and Ramirez all doing a solid job.

3RD... PAUL DIAMOND
    Our new midfield maestro was slow in the first week but his performances soon got greater by the end of the season as the crunch came he was providing assists and goals when it really mattered

2ND... STACEY PAPALEO
    Our experienced veteran striker and Legend for the club was again our top scorer for the 7th season in a row, Papaleo is a natural goalscorer so when Pietropaolo and Michu were failing, Papaleo was still coming up with the goods and still finished our topscorer even with less playing time this season.

THE JULY FOURTH PLAYER OF THE SEASON IS...

DINO CHILDS

He was so amazing in defence for us this season, so reliable and never made many mistakes in defence and also scored a few goals himself too. Whenever we were under pressure in a game it was always Childs wins the ball or Childs wins the tackle every single time, he is a defender that every team would love to have in their team. Unsung by the NGE but for us... He deserves POTS.

Off the pitch performance.
    July Fourth made a profit of around £250M this season, it would of been more but we introduced win bonuses for the league of 7.5M per game and when it came to the important crunch matches in the Champions League and Cup we offered the full 15M on 4 occasions we paid out because we won all 4 games. over 200M was paid out in win bonuses to the players. July Fourth end the season with £1.36B in the bank. We are getting closer to the maximum allowed.

July Fourth ened the season with a fan base of 4,564,326.

Board Meeting.
    400T this season has been raised through token farming along with an extra 500T has been invested, allowing July Fourth a 900T budget for next season. They also invested around an extra 420T or something like that at the beginning of last season to ensure we were able to be 1 step ahead of our nearest rivals.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-30-2013 at 07:02 AM.

Damn,which one to use for upcoming season?

NTNK United - Emblem & Kits storage - YouTube

In about 5 hours and 30 minutes time... The servers will shutdown and then begin proceeds to the new season.
    NTNK likes this.