Page 83 of 245 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Dreamer
    After the disappointing League and CL rounds yesterday, we're back on track - slayed another giant in the Cup (1:3 away) and got one of the biggest victories for the season already - 0:10!

It keeps going and going folks...

Cup match was at 16:30, and we were driving towards the movies at time. I knew i d start ahile driving so i joined the match and left it be.

At least i wanted to, but off wasnt the case, aince AGAIN T11 kicked me out.

Is it written anywhere that i should be kicked out every time in a cup match? You morons.

It happened as soon as we scored the 0-1 for us.
    It took 2 hours for fb login to work again and we found out it ended 2-3 for us, with them scoring twice after the 0-1 and nee team coming back with a early goal in the second half and a late one on the end (84'). So i thought we d been pressured again like last matches... But the total amount of shoots was... 9 vs 21 for us.

Keeps trolling trolling trolling. Let s see how much i can bare, nordeus maggots.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    It keeps going and going folks...

Cup match was at 16:30, and we were driving towards the movies at time. I knew i d start ahile driving so i joined the match and left it be.

At least i wanted to, but off wasnt the case, aince AGAIN T11 kicked me out.

Is it written anywhere that i should be kicked out every time in a cup match? You morons.

It happened as soon as we scored the 0-1 for us.
    It took 2 hours for fb login to work again and we found out it ended 2-3 for us, with them scoring twice after the 0-1 and nee team coming back with a early goal in the second half and a late one on the end (84'). So i thought we d been pressured again like last matches... But the total amount of shoots was... 9 vs 21 for us.

Keeps trolling trolling trolling. Let s see how much i can bare, nordeus maggots.
    Don't worry Paul Diamond messed up big time in our game earlier... I've had enough game engine trolling as well... It's starting to turn against me more and more now as well.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I don't get it.... I waste 21T on a 23 year old AMR/MR with 48Q... I watch a 19 year old 49Q go in initial round....

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Don't worry Paul Diamond messed up big time in our game earlier... I've had enough game engine trolling as well... It's starting to turn against me more and more now as well.
    do we get prize money if we lose ... no right ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    do we get prize money if we lose ... no right ?
    Yes, there is competition prize money for playing each game. Just in the Cup/CL if you go out you don't get the prize money that is available for playing in the later rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Keeper scored 4. It s the new team curse to have its main keeper fall on 4-5 rates after just one season.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Keeper scored 4. It s the new team curse to have its main keeper fall on 4-5 rates after just one season.
    At least you won. I lost to some guy who got lucky against me. He didn't try and got a win

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Well thank you Cup opponent.

Played a home match against a Level 9 (2 levels above me) and he played a 5* dribbler in goal and a GK in RM and up front so I won 5-0.

I'll take it, wont get much luck like that again. Seriously though, why do I always get teams 2 levels above me... No wonder I never win the Royal Rumble Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Well thank you Cup opponent.

Played a home match against a Level 9 (2 levels above me) and he played a 5* dribbler in goal and a GK in RM and up front so I won 5-0.

I'll take it, wont get much luck like that again. Seriously though, why do I always get teams 2 levels above me... No wonder I never win the Royal Rumble Cup.
    Looks like you played an inactive team.