Page 103 of 245 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    My next opponent in CUP playoffs ... how to beat this guy ...

3-1-4-2 or 3-1-4-1-1

Blue arrows on dmc, mr, ml, red on amc. Through middle, zonal, mixed passing.

Apprentice
    next team in cup: token team with 91k stadium capacity (mine is 7k). I guess I can field my reserves without hesitation...

On the other hand, since he is spending tokens in a stupid way (4* players with extra positions) I might have a chance to win even with an inferior team.
    Last edited by Bermudo; 06-08-2013 at 08:27 AM.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Season 6 Showcase:

With Tony Stark learning the shadow striker SA we can finally present to the press our team for season 6. The late arrival of Peter Parker and the SA needed on Tony Stark slowed a bit down their training. While Parker will be taken to 7* asap, we'll use what greens we might spare (40 atm + 90T left) to further improve Stark the best possible.
    Down here the modules we decided to use for the season, with a particular note on the last one which allows us to morph into several different roles without the need of a sub. The defense as wel can be used as 3N or 3W at will using Bergera for Laabadi. The 3-2-2-1-2 formation can switch to 3-2-2-2W-1 butterfly at will too.

We count on reaching past Q 53 for tomorrow.

Nicely done, love the "combo".

Will be a shame tough when The Balkan Boyz trashes and blowes New Team of the ground in the "End of the season friendly"...
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I quit that game, my team (level 3) with quality 36 and the opposing team with quality 19. the game tied 2-2. the opponent kicked 2 balls and the two entered! I kicked 20 balls into the goal and only got 2 goals. I'm quit

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta E Filipe View Post
    I quit that game, my team (level 3) with quality 36 and the opposing team with quality 19. the game tied 2-2. the opponent kicked 2 balls and the two entered! I kicked 20 balls into the goal and only got 2 goals. I'm quit
    You shouldn't do that because it happens to everyone, I lost to a BOT in L1 and I nearly quit the game for that, but I'm still playing now and I'm L19.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

LEAGUE ROUND 5

Fenerbahce SK 2-1 July Fourth

Fenerbahce SK 110.2 3-5-2 Inverted V - July Fourth 118.3 Dandelion

Now I'm pissed off... We've followed on from that nights dismal performance and handed the advantage in the league to Batigo when they put 12 past the inactive team this morning, We took the lead through O'Sullivan just before half-time, but Fenerbahce turned the game around from Whyte midway through the second half and scored a late winner from Emre. Jammy piece of ****e.

Goals: O'Sullivan (41) Whyte (64) Emre (88) MOTM: Lima Dias

I wasn't present, but the opponent manager was, and thats what could of made the difference, perhaps could of changed formations during the game and got lucky.... ****
    Raykco and Ljepoje like this.

Day 5: another dodged bullet.

I have never been a fan of conspiracy theories, but looking at the fellow t buyers struggles and at t

I have never been a fan of conspiracy theories, but looking at the fellow t buyers struggles and at today's match i cant help but think that since this new season there are certain "routines" pre-set for stronger teams to which we will have to bend. Cause passing from a 10-0 yesterday to a wicked 2-5 today in such circumntances isnt a coincidence.

Everything is rendundant, and situations occurs under the same scheme each time.

Specifically:
    Today's opponent was a Q35 team, 3 points inferior to the one we trashed yesterday on 10-0. Our Q53 opposed a 4-5-1 V style with a 3-2W-2-1-2 counter. It proved effective giving us 70% possession and about the same pressure on bar. After the usual 4-5 goes wide occasions, we go ahead with Becker at 27' and double with Hutton at 28'. Then we assist to the first shoot by them, from half pitch, and we are on 1-2 (lol). Despite our def wall, but hey, can happen (28') pressure is still the same and so is possession, then after a goes wide occasion by hutton on 1vs1 we just read "person has a corner...goal!" Which sets back to draw the score, trolling our Aerial Def aswell. The second half starts the same with again goes wide shoots then we get pissed And go idiotic mode: we set a 3-4-1-2 forgetting their ams and sub out 2 players. One minute after we score the 2-3 and 5 mins later our new entries make it 2-4. The scheme repeats here as right after the 2-4 we get a foul, and ofc an injury, exactly like our last 6 matches. And exactly like that, 2 minutes later we score again on the eye for an eye rule.

For cl tonight, we'll act as the so hated personal trainers and just use the idiotic 3-2mc-3am-2 offensived' and red arrowed'. Let s see iwhat happens.

Edit: forgot to add we had 3 supporters plus us while he wasnt present and had one supporter with a 9% bonus for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

I have never been a fan of conspiracy theories, but looking at the fellow t buyers struggles and at today's match i cant help but think that since this new season there are certain "routines" pre-set for stronger teams to which we will have to bend. Cause passing from a 10-0 yesterday to a wicked 2-5 today in such circumntances isnt a coincidence.

Everything is rendundant, and situations occurs under the same scheme each time.

Specifically:
    Today's opponent was a Q35 team, 3 points inferior to the one we trashed yesterday on 10-0. Our Q53 opposed a 4-5-1 V style with a 3-2W-2-1-2 counter. It proved effective giving us 70% possession and about the same pressure on bar. After the usual 4-5 goes wide occasions, we go ahead with Becker at 27' and double with Hutton at 28'. Then we assist to the first shoot by them, from half pitch, and we are on 1-2 (lol). Despite our def wall, but hey, can happen (28') pressure is still the same and so is possession, then after a goes wide occasion by hutton on 1vs1 we just read "person has a corner...goal!" Which sets back to draw the score, trolling our Aerial Def aswell. The second half starts the same with again goes wide shoots then we get pissed And go idiotic mode: we set a 3-4-1-2 forgetting their ams and sub out 2 players. One minute after we score the 2-3 and 5 mins later our new entries make it 2-4. The scheme repeats here as right after the 2-4 we get a foul, and ofc an injury, exactly like our last 6 matches. And exactly like that, 2 minutes later we score again on the eye for an eye rule.

For cl tonight, we'll act as the so hated personal trainers and just use the idiotic 3-2mc-3am-2 offensived' and red arrowed'. Let s see iwhat happens.

Edit: forgot to add we had 3 supporters plus us while he wasnt present and had one supporter with a 9% bonus for us.
    I'm like you at the minute, getting loads of NGE Trolls and starting to actually get fed up of playing now.

I could be retired from playing by the end of the season if it keeps this up.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    LEAGUE ROUND 5

Fenerbahce SK 2-1 July Fourth

Fenerbahce SK 110.2 3-5-2 Inverted V - July Fourth 118.3 Dandelion

Now I'm pissed off... We've followed on from that nights dismal performance and handed the advantage in the league to Batigo when they put 12 past the inactive team this morning, We took the lead through O'Sullivan just before half-time, but Fenerbahce turned the game around from Whyte midway through the second half and scored a late winner from Emre. Jammy piece of ****e.

Goals: O'Sullivan (41) Whyte (64) Emre (88) MOTM: Lima Dias

I wasn't present, but the opponent manager was, and thats what could of made the difference, perhaps could of changed formations during the game and got lucky.... ****
    Damn... no amount of PT can protect against the NGE troll it seems. I've had results like that before this season

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<