Page 144 of 245 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    what will be the improvement rate for fast trainers for age 18 ?
    @ 5* around 35/70/105.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

3 league losses in a row, 2 of them against teams placed 12 & 14. all 5 defeats in the league were against weaker and much weaker teams. greed is one of the seven deadly sins so the creators on this game will pay in the after life for all their crimes against humanity. anyway here are some photos of today's loss.

stats:

rating:

currently 5th in my league will be 6th if the team behind me wins.
    Ljepoje likes this.

AEPRE FC's NEW PLAYER!!!

He's just incredible! 6 points away from the next star, SA, youngster, fast trainers, lots of words to describe about him...but in real life, he's always dive!
    Ljepoje likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Our opponent for the cup switched time during night (4 am) and put our second leg right after the league match (something we totally hate as it's pretty cheap), which was early morning anyways. So not only we missed the League, but also the Cup, where he presented full force.
    We were lucky that, even being tired and not recovering, we managed to pull out a retaliation loss with 2 away goals which sent us to the next phase.

Pretty pissed as we lost our first match this season, but meh, he deserved to go out like he did, even more pissed than me. On a side note, 8 Q difference didn't make ****: his 4-4-2 flat was better than 3-1-4-2 seems. Such fail, Engine.

On a side note, we played with half reserves since we had league first.
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 06-15-2013 at 11:22 AM.
    pnr8555 and Ljepoje like this.

Apprentice

If I happen to start power training, could he be a scout by the end of season?
    I bought him when he was 43, and with some kind of power training, got him to 44, he's getting 2 skill points in hard training, sometimes 3 if his progress since last match/training is about 60-70%
    Ljepoje likes this.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Our opponent for the cup switched time during night (4 am) and put our second leg right after the league match (something we totally hate as it's pretty cheap), which was early morning anyways. So not only we missed the League, but also the Cup, where he presented full force.
    We were lucky that, even being tired and not recovering, we managed to pull out a retaliation loss with 2 away goals which sent us to the next phase.

Pretty pissed as we lost our first match this season, but meh, he deserved to go out like he did, even more pissed than me. On a side note, 8 Q difference didn't make ****: his 4-4-2 flat was better than 3-1-4-2 seems. Such fail, Engine.

On a side note, we played with half reserves since we had league first.
    what was the order and formation that you used against 4-4-2 classic and are both teams are equal in ratings ? please help ... I have cup match with the opponent who uses 4-2-2 classis with quality 21.6 and mine is 23.9
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

AEPRE FC Weekly Squad Update

Player of the Week Kovacevic

Kovacevic now earned 5 manager points. Also 5 points for Falcao as he is POTW last week...

Manager Points Rankings
    Falcao-18
    July Fourth-16
    Kovacevic-12
    Hazard-10
    Lampard-7
    Pricop Catalin-3
    Y.Abouret-3
    D.Andersson-3
    Terry-3
    Malouda-3
    Turnbull-2
    A.Cole-2
    David Luiz-2
    Ljepoje-2
    van Hart-1

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    AEPRE FC's NEW PLAYER!!!

He's just incredible! 6 points away from the next star, SA, youngster, fast trainers, lots of words to describe about him...but in real life, he's always dive!
    How can we predict that he is a fast trainer ? by looking at price and age ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

How can we predict that he is a fast trainer ? by looking at price and age ?
    Yeah, the more younger and expensive he is, he'll train even faster...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

what was the order and formation that you used against 4-4-2 classic and are both teams are equal in ratings ? please help ... I have cup match with the opponent who uses 4-2-2 classis with quality 21.6 and mine is 23.9
    I alwais use either 3-1-4-2 with blue arrows on flanks and through middle mentality or 3-5-2 V with on flanks mentality. But it s been a month that 4-4-2 flat got a HUGE Power up as before in 4 seasons i trashed it eery time with the nArrow diamond 4-1-2-1-2.