Page 153 of 245 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Apprentice
    Bought 8 tokens from mobile, first time ever.
    Results came in quickly, a 5* dc/dmc that's 18 y/o

Also lost a bid:

I'll buy about 8 tokens tomorrow, just to buy a decent DL, then farm tokens until new season. If we finish under 7th, I'll reform most of the team and then fight for the league title.
    Ljepoje likes this.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - LAST 16, 1ST LEG

SERDAR FB 1-3 July Fourth

SERDAR FB 111.9 4-3N-1-2 - July Fourth 118.7 dandelion

I forgot about K.O. time because I spent around an hour filling in a job application form online and it over ran into my K.O. Time and I didn't watch the game, but however the result was around what I expected, SERDAR took the lead early on 8 minutes through their striker Rastall, but the second half belong to July Fourth and Miku hit a brace and also our other goal came from most likely a Michu corner for a Childs header.

Goals: Rastall (8) Miku (57,73) Childs (66) MOTM: Childs.

Team Talk: Barring an absolute disaster we are safely going through to the Quarter-Finals to play most likely Allen FC after they won 3-2 away in their 1st leg tonight. tournament favourites at the last 16 stage ajen won 2-0, while other contenders vito6a and a Thai team still to play later on this evening.
    Gamer_X and dv8r like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by iL FaLCoNe View Post
    I also have a CL match against a pretty good opponent. My team rating is slightly better than his. But I usually face troubles against those opponents. He finished the group stage with 19.6. However, he improved his team to be 23.5! My average is 26.9.
    I am just wondering if his formation (4-1DMC-3W-2) is the counter of mine(4-5-1V) ..
    And another question, I have a player whose rating is probably the highest among the team, but his form is so poor. Do u suggest me to start the game with him?
    3-1-4-2 works wonderfully vs 4-1-3-2 and 4-3-1-2

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    3-1-4-2 works wonderfully vs 4-1-3-2 and 4-3-1-2
    what formation counters 4-1-3n-2 ? less then my rating ...his rating is 15.9
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    what formation counters 4-1-3n-2 ? less then my rating ...his rating is 15.9
    I just answered you o.0

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I just answered you o.0
    3-1-4-2 order please
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Play the 4-2-2-2 hexagon like you would a 4-5-1v.
    Thank you dv8r ... I started with 3-5-2 and it was 2-2 in the 1st half ... then I changed to 4-2-2-2 Hexagon then scored goals with out giving one goal ...my player is injured after making 3 substitutions ...

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Rookie
    short question:
    last time i faced someone ( IN CUP) while he had a red card on a player, game got denied 3-0 for me.
    i dont know why , since it could have been automatically swapped?
    i just saw an (i think..) inactive player has a red card atm too ( next cup round) .. will i auto-win 3-0 again?
    Season:2 - League:2
    Winner : 1
    Current Status:
    League 1st
    Cup - still in
    CL- 1st in group

MATCHREPORT (DAY 14 & 15) - BALKAN BOYZ (Sz. 6 / Lvl6)

LEAGUE: We played two of the "weaker" teams, The Malay team "Joker FC" (0-3) and the Italian team "Fortebraccio FC" (0-7) and managed to beat both and therefore collect 6 important points.

The win against "Joker FC and "Fortebraccio" means that we hold on to the 1th place with 37 points after 13 rounds and with a record of 12W-1D-0L. "Ekranas FC" is 2nd with 32 points and "PUTOV" 3rd at 29points. We are playing one of the "top teams" tomorrow, the Spanish team "El Circo" at home. The Kick off is scheduled for 14:12CET.

CL: We played the Greek team "Waterschei FC" in the T11 Champions League final eight. The 1th leg ended in a 0 - 4 win and the return will played on Tuesday at 20.28CET. Ivica Olić scored 2 goals while Miroslav Stevanović and Stevan Jovetić scored a goal each. Edin Džeko was declared as MoM (rate:9).

TEAM TALK: Well, we are playing pretty damn good, both offensivly and defensivly. Don't have anything to add really.

INJURY LIST/SUSPENSION: Currently we have 1 player on the injury list: X.Shaqiri (1day). X.Shaqiri is expected to recover by tomorrow morning. No suspensions to report.

PT/ TRAINING SESSION: The PT session on Miroslav Stevanović is completed. The 18yr old youngster went from 5* (Q48) to 8* (Q60) in 3 days. I also gave him the shadowstriker ability. He was (and still is) perhaps one of my fastest trainer ever. His was valued around 13M from the beginning, and his current value is 24,3M.

When it comes to Stevan Jovetić, the plan is as following: he will be given a AMC role and play together with M.Stevanović, supporting E.Džeko lonely at the top. This means that we will be playing some sort of AMC-AMC-ST formation by next season. Formations such as: 4-3W-2-1,4-1-2W-2N-1, 3W-2N-2W-2N-1 or 4-4-1-1. More options to come.

Over&Out
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    MATCHREPORT (DAY 14 & 15) - BALKAN BOYZ (Sz. 6 / Lvl6)

LEAGUE: We played two of the "weaker" teams, The Malay team "Joker FC" (0-3) and the Italian team "Fortebraccio FC" (0-7) and managed to beat both and therefore collect 6 important points.

The win against "Joker FC and "Fortebraccio" means that we hold on to the 1th place with 37 points after 13 rounds and with a record of 12W-1D-0L. "Ekranas FC" is 2nd with 32 points and "PUTOV" 3rd at 29points. We are playing one of the "top teams" tomorrow, the Spanish team "El Circo" at home. The Kick off is scheduled for 14:12CET.

CL: We played the Greek team "Waterschei FC" in the T11 Champions League final eight. The 1th leg ended in a 0 - 4 win and the return will played on Tuesday at 20.28CET. Ivica Olić scored 2 goals while Miroslav Stevanović and Stevan Jovetić scored a goal each. Edin Džeko was declared as MoM (rate:9).

TEAM TALK: Well, we are playing pretty damn good, both offensivly and defensivly. Don't have anything to add really.

INJURY LIST/SUSPENSION: Currently we have 1 player on the injury list: X.Shaqiri (1day). X.Shaqiri is expected to recover by tomorrow morning. No suspensions to report.

PT/ TRAINING SESSION: The PT session on Miroslav Stevanović is completed. The 18yr old youngster went from 5* (Q48) to 8* (Q60) in 3 days. I also gave him the shadowstriker ability. He was (and still is) perhaps one of my fastest trainer ever. His was valued around 13M from the beginning, and his current value is 24,3M.

When it comes to Stevan Jovetić, the plan is as following: he will be given a AMC role and play together with M.Stevanović, supporting E.Džeko lonely at the top. This means that we will be playing some sort of AMC-AMC-ST formation by next season. Formations such as: 4-3W-2-1,4-1-2W-2N-1, 3W-2N-2W-2N-1 or 4-4-1-1. More options to come.

Over&Out
    how many green packs you have used to get 8* ?
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013