Page 175 of 245 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Addicted
    Terrible game in league today, everything went wrong:

But its not too bad, still looking ok for me:

Still have to play Master FC, where we will probably lose (they are better and we play away). I hope he draws/loses one additional match, so I can get away with another loss^^

CL was so-so today, we won 2-1 at home. I guess its ok, but I was looking for a bit more, in average my team was like 1star better than his.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Just won my away leg in CL. Currently in the semi-finals in the cup as well, and hold a 4 point lead for first in my league. Maybe I can treble? probs not as I don't think I'll get any further in the cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    Terrible game in league today, everything went wrong:

But its not too bad, still looking ok for me:

Still have to play Master FC, where we will probably lose (they are better and we play away). I hope he draws/loses one additional match, so I can get away with another loss^^

CL was so-so today, we won 2-1 at home. I guess its ok, but I was looking for a bit more, in average my team was like 1star better than his.
    Every single team in your league has "FC" in their team name.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    lol, didnt notice that^^
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Ljepoje Mile told me that this is goal for you because you believed in him
    God bless!

Ps. about the suspensions: Play a ST in AMC, or DMC as a MC (or what ever).. I tend to play my AML as ML, AMR as MR and AMC as MC if nescessary
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 06-21-2013 at 10:39 AM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Breaking News - Worst injury in July Fourth history

Tonight with a period of power training being commenced at the club in time for the showdown part of the season, We have a new record holder of the worst injury in the clubs history... 20 DAYS

Just for the record he is an 8* defender and I'm training him the next few skill points to the next point of quality.
    LOL! 20 days is way to harsh! ... Did you recover him?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

A 0-6 in the league and a 0-3 in CL were yesterday's victories for New Team. Pretty unsatisfying result in CL where we could score ten to say the least but still the opponents, being avg 3* (q36) against our 7* (q56), had more shoot then us. Still enough to qualify i rekon.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Ok guys I'm done with this game.

All season I've been getting stupid results and this just about caps the lot.

Not going to bother discussing other than the 4-5-1v AND 4-1-2-1-2 were both ****. I didn't make a clear cut chance all game and I have no idea why. I won 2-0 against a STRONGER team in the CL with the same set up (4-5-1v vs 4-3W-1-2).

And knowing my luck, the away leg will probably favour our opponents. Well done Ismail FC (who didn't ****ing watch the game).
    Ouuch! ... This was unexpected! I played against the 4-3W-1-2 in the CUP semi-finals last season and manage to beat them with the 4-5-1V in the 1th leg and then with the 3W-1-2N-2W-2 in the 2nd leg. Played offensive with mixed style and passing, press whole pitch and zonal marking, no counter or offside (no arrows).

But this season has been more then strange. All of the best teams on my server were eliminated in the early stage of the the CUP or in the CL (including Orchard,DS, Man Utd,Köln, Fenerbahce etc etc)... I'm in the **** myself.

Good luck in the return!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    A 0-6 in the league and a 0-3 in CL were yesterday's victories for New Team. Pretty unsatisfying result in CL where we could score ten to say the least but still the opponents, being avg 3* (q36) against our 7* (q56), had more shoot then us. Still enough to qualify i rekon.
    Dude, stop winning all the time - yesterday you got passed me and have now +2K supporters more then I do

Nah kidding! Just keep it up! ... I have a feeling that I could end up without a trophy this season. Kick'd from the CUP, almost kick'd from CL and 50% vs 50% I could end up lossing the League title in the last 5 rounds.... Hate this season

Anyway, I'm looking forward to our annual "end of the season friendly"
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    LOL! 20 days is way to harsh! ... Did you recover him?
    Yeah 15 red boosters went there and then at that time, at least it seems its 15 boosters worth spending due to the length of that particular injury.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*