Page 202 of 245 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Last night's CL Results

AEPRE FC 1-1 FC 40 HATIPLAR

NGE Man of the Match goes to Falcao (8) so he receives 1 manager point. The manager has not watch this match because it is a morning match.

Manager Points Top 5
    Falcao-26
    July Fourth-24
    Bale-14
    Kovacevic-13
    Hazard-12

NEW SIGNING!!!

Without any token buyers in their way because most of the token buyers are focusing on buying a scout, AEPRE FC managed to sign a Croatian talent with a very decent amount of 2 tokens. He was transferred from AEK FC, a Level 7 team which saws him as a 2* player. Nikolić says "I will try to perform at my best in my matches and earn 9 match ratings as much as I can".
    Maor23 likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Last night's CL Results

AEPRE FC 1-1 FC 40 HATIPLAR

NGE Man of the Match goes to Falcao (8) so he receives 1 manager point. The manager has not watch this match because it is a morning match.

Manager Points Top 5
    Falcao-26
    July Fourth-24
    Bale-14
    Kovacevic-13
    Hazard-12

NEW SIGNING!!!

Without any token buyers in their way because most of the token buyers are focusing on buying a scout, AEPRE FC managed to sign a Croatian talent with a very decent amount of 2 tokens. He was transferred from AEK FC, a Level 7 team which saws him as a 2* player. Nikolić says "I will try to perform at my best in my matches and earn 9 match ratings as much as I can".
    Damn it... You had a bad result in the Champions League last night, let's hope your new signing puts you through to the final on Friday.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Battle of the titans:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Battle of the titans:
    Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Damn it... You had a bad result in the Champions League last night, let's hope your new signing puts you through to the final on Friday.
    Tomorrow, CL semis Leg 2 will be playing on 19:00 ICT. I'm having 1 away goal advantage, my opponent also watch live match last night too...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Tnx JF I will need it

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    My league game is just a matter of how many July Fourth can stick in the back of the agger goal today, It's top elevens version of Spain vs Tahiti this game... A team of 7/8* players vs a team of 2*/3* players all playing OOP. There is more than 20 Quality points difference between us and our opponents, surely July Fourth are going to win this one by an absolute large margin today. Oh I just remembered that the Wimbledon tennis has started, 15-0 is more than possible.

Odds: July Fourth goals U/O 9.5 = Under 10/11, Over 10/11. Previous Meeting: July Fourth 10-0 agger.
    LEAGUE ROUND 22

agger 0-4 July Fourth

agger 99.1 random formation - July Fourth 119.3 3N-4-1-2

This game is nothing but a disappointing result, It will feel more like a defeat rather than a win, we started out with the formation that took control in the first game and were expecting plenty of goals today, We nearly got it up and running in the first minute but O'Sullivan put his shot wide... It took us 26 minutes to break the deadlock with a defender with Hogan breaking past the agger defence and showing to our strikers how it's done. Diamonds cross for Stuart made it 2-0 on 34 minutes then Miku made it 3-0 from 25 meters on 39 minutes, it was 4-0 just before HT when Papaleo squared off for Pietropaolo to tap in for only his 5th goal of the season... Unbelievably a stubborn agger defense somehow managed to keep us out from scoring for the ENTIRE second half.

Goals: Hogan (26) Stuart (34) Miku (39) Pietropaolo (44) MOTM: Stuart.

Team Talk: The scoreline is nothing but great news for our rivals Batigo United because they now have a large advantage in GD and any slip up from us in our final 4 league games of the season could now cost us the title due to this disappointing result.
    pnr8555, FCB and Maor23 like this.

Potential League Team of the Season
    These are calculated from live matches watched, statistics and ratings.
    Starting 11
    GK Mohammad Benetti (AORDP FC)
    DL Sebastien Vachoux (bangkok fc)
    DC Cesar Francisco (Hamzah FC)
    DC Miodrag Kovacevic (AEPRE FC)
    DR Scott Gordon (AORDP FC)
    ML Frans Baldowi (SCTA FC)
    MC Frank Lampard (AEPRE FC)
    MC Christian Eriksen (AORDP FC)
    MR Rene Hellberg (ANHGJ FC)
    ST Gary Hamilton (SCTA FC)
    ST Falcao (AEPRE FC)
    Subsitutes
    GK Petr Cech (AEPRE FC)
    DMC Charley Tchobe (SCTA FC)
    MC Kwame Khrar (bangkok fc)
    AMC Marcos Cid (Hwasung FC)
    AML Gareth Bale (AEPRE FC)
    AMR Patrick Bogdanovic (AREMA FC)
    ST Ben Fleck (OCS BRIGADE)
    Reserves
    ST July Fourth (AEPRE FC)
    DC Rhodri Earnshaw (bangkok fc)
    ST KSIOlajidebt (ANHGJ FC)
    DR Fanky Vika (AREMA FC)

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Addicted
    yeah, I lost my league match, so now we are even in points, but I'm behind in goals by 3.

Lets hope I can catch up, my opponents are slightly worse than his (but I didnt do very well vs bad opponents in the past...)

What formations scores the most goals, vs teams with 5-10 quality less than mine? Should I go for somthing like 3-4-3 or 3-2MC-AML/AMR-2 or stay with 4-4-2 Narrow Diamond or 4-5-1 V?
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Tomorrow we will play the game that is worth the title of champion of the league! Who will win the game in the game between Manu Malo and Karl Heinz Micu?

Today we and our opponents we have easy games, so of course we get to the super challenge with all wins and a draw in our direct comparison of the first round

- they will have the advantage of home court

- we will have the advantage of being able to play for two results: a win and a draw..... but we want to win, so we're going to attack on their home turf

both us and them, before the super match of league, we should play in the Champions League. But we both already pocketed the ticket for the final away win the first match of the semi-finals. So both teams will turn over to be on top in the challenge that is the title of League Champion
    Ljepoje likes this.