Page 213 of 245 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2445
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - SEMI-FINAL, 2ND LEG

vito6a 1-0 July Fourth

July Fourth win 6-1 on aggregate
    vito6a 117.0 4-4-1-1 - July Fourth 119.5 dandelion

With the tie just about settled already in the first leg after July Fourth soundly beat vito6a 6-0 in the first leg, tonight was a job of just seeing out the remainder of the tie and nothing else. We decided to rest a number of our best players tonight since we believed our opponents had no chance of getting back in the tie whatsoever, it was quite an even game and also quite dull as you would expect in a game like this, the first half was even with both teams having a few chances to score but were unable to take them, the second half vito6a eventually showed how good of a side they were and were able to get the consolation win and they scored midway through the secondhalf through Qeriqi setting up Negrea for a tap-in, they almost made it 2-0 a few minutes later when Manero got through on goal but he passed to Billota to put it wide. July Fourth made their substitutions and tried to look for an equaliser with a hardy free-kick saved and Michu strike on goal blocked and ofc... we had an injury to Stuart and it always seems to be our centre midfielders that seem to get the injuries at the moment. vito6a held on for the narrow win but it's July Fourth that go through to the Final on Friday to play against gunners.

Goals: Negrea (66) MOTM: Costa
    Injury Report: Stuart out for 2 days, 5 reds used and hes back tomorrow.

Team Talk: The next 3 days are some of the most important games of our clubs history and define on how successful we have been this season. A lot of hard work has been done to get us in the great position to win some trophies this season. Let's try and make the most of it. We didn't try and win the game tonight because quite simply... we didn't need to.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-26-2013 at 09:46 PM.
    Gamer_X and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Can July Fourth win the treble this season?
    What are the odds?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_X View Post
    Can July Fourth win the treble this season?
    What are the odds?
    8/11.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    8/11.
    How do you work out your odds?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Millson View Post
    How do you work out your odds?
    Odds compiling and being a former gambler and my past experience's of playing T11. Although it's not entirely accurate it's just for fun.
    Tom Millson likes this.

change club info, all to vietnamese, change facebook avatar to faceless and now ready for bidding war lol
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Apprentice
    Through to the final in CL with a 8-0 aggregate score.

Sealed the league today but my competion did their best by trying to support the team I was up against. Three people except the manager cheered for them. I was down 2-0 until the 80 minute and then scored three quick goals... I bet they are furious now. Nothing against that team but it's probably the sweetest victory for me ever.

Wednesday.

LEAGUE. Round 23. GARION FC (75.6) v LONDON CITY (81.5)

Result: GARION 0-1 LONDON
    Goals: Yashin 43
    M.o.M: Oleg Yashin

Oleg Yashin scored the game's only goal, when he converted Percy Robins pass, in the closing minutes of the first half. For the rest of the match, it was again backs to the wall stuff, but at least we got the important win that we needed to keep us in with an outside chance of the title. The 3 points leaves us 5th, but only 3 points behind the leaders.

CITY: Miklosko, Haller, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Andersson (Olsen), Duggan, Hori, Daniels, Yashin, Robins.
    July Fourth, tongly45 and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

My league is getting tighter and tighter. With just the 3 matches remaining for each team, 7 clubs are still mathematically still in with a chance of top spot.

And there is just 3 points between 1st place and 5th (me).
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Nothing new on this front: after being kicked out of cup with no injuries, we thought at least the troll would of ended with it, but since we were back to normal League and CL, our 1/1 media came back.

League: Suffered 0-3 away win against a 4* team. Our ML/AML Aluoi out for 3 days.

CL: We were at the movies so we skipped this one after the 0-4 away in the first leg. Another 4-0 seals our Final with a 8-0 aggregate, and Bruce Banner will be out 3 days aswell.

Since Alui was the main left wing, and Banner his replacement, we got no left wingers left.

That makes it 30 injuries in 30 matches, or near that. lost count.
    Ljepoje likes this.