Thread: Season 41

Apprentice
    needs to hurry up
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

I just finished in 1st place during my 2nd season so now I'm at level 2. I won the cup in my first season and now our plan is to focus on the Champions League. I got $14.3 k left i spent most of it buying better amc's. I got zero tokens most of it spent customizing my team into a solid South American Internationals. I plan to be the best in Top Eleven. I'm selling Aquivaldo Mosquera he is a DMC and DMR average DEF 27.2, ATTACK 24.2, Phys and Men 25. I will start the auction at $550k. Anybody wanna set up some friendlies? If so what's your facebook?
    ASAP HEEZA

Quote Originally Posted by fall View Post
    needs to hurry up
    It will be a long night, I suggest you get some cans in.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well Folks, It's that time again...

July Fourth Season Review

July Fourth Season Summary (Game Season 41, My Season 19, My Level 19)

League
    Final Position 1st Played 26 Won 21 Drawn 3 Lost 2 GF 76 GA 15 GD +61
    Winning league titles is like a routine now for a club like July Fourth and even placing us in a league with our most fierced rivals Batigo United could not stop us win the title, We drew both games against Batigo united, there was another draw against genclerbirligi and our 2 defeats were both away at Fenerbahce SK and Yavuz Derya, other than that July Fourth were most consistent in the second half of the season and eventually got the wins to wrap up the title with a game to spare and win the league by 7 points.

Champions League
    Final Position Winners Played 13 Won 12 Drawn 0 Lost 1 GF 34 GA 7 GD +27
    July Fourth won the Champions League and regained the title they lost at the first attempt, we completed another 6-0-0 group stage and also recorded wins in both legs of the last 16 and quarter-final matches, in the semi-finals we recorded a 6-0 win over vito6a but lost the 2nd leg 1-0 playing some reserves, In the final we won 1-0 in a tense match we scored from a free-kick just before half-time and we had to see out the majority of the second half with 10 men after Stuart was sent off for a second bookable offence.

Cup
    Final Position Winners Played 13 Won 11 Drawn 1 Lost 1 GF 34 GA 16 GD +18
    July Fourth were excellent throughout the majority of the Royal Rumble Cup campaign, unexpected winners of the competition, July Fourth won most of its games en route to the final, only a 2-0 loss against IGDIR CITY and a 0-0 draw with Wardley massive were the negative results in the competition, but when our backs were up against the wall we defended very well and also played an excellent final and responded very well from going a goal behind to win 4-2.

Total Games in all 3 competitions Played 52 Won 44 Drawn 4 Lost 4 GF 144 GA 38 GD +106
    This was an amazing season for us, winning the majority of our games across the competitions, 38 Goals conceded is good when you take in account that we played 12 of our matches against L20 opposition in the cup this season, plus facing scout teams such as Batigo United and vito6a and a few other high quality sides that have many 6* players, our defence is what mainly what won us the trophies this season and when we had moments of pressure our defence dealt with it very well.

Appearances
    49 - Umar Malik
    48 - Miku
    47 - Dino Childs
    46 - Jet Hogan, Aaron Ramirez
    45 - Michu
    42 - Paul Diamond
    41 - Ronnie O'Sullivan, Stacey Papaleo
    38 - Marc Vestergaard
    35 - Randy Knight, Stuart Stuart
    32 - Alessio Pietropaolo

Top Goalscorers
    24 - Stacey Papaleo
    23 - Miku
    20 - Michu
    13 - Ronnie O'Sullivan
    9 - Paul Diamond, Stuart Stuart
    7 - Marc Vestergaard, Alessio Pietropaolo
    6 - Jet Hogan
    5 - Dino Childs, Kevin Mensah

Top Assists
    21 - Michu
    16 - Stuart Stuart
    13 - Miku
    10 - Stacey Papaleo

Man Of The Match
    13 - Michu
    8 - Stacey Papaleo
    4 - Dino Childs, Umar Malik, Aaron Ramirez

Performance of the Season
    July Fourth 6-0 vito6a (Champions League Semi-Final, 1st Leg)
    Playing at home against a full scout team in the semi-final of the champions league, it was important to get off to a good start and we did just that we got a couple of goals just before HT, but the second half we produced our best football and goals were coming in from all directions that evening.

Disappointment of the Season
    agger 0-4 July Fourth (League Round 22)
    When has a team won 4-0 before and ever felt disappointed? Well July Fourth did just that, In what was supposed to be billed as Top Elevens Spain vs Tahiti... July Fourth's goals mysteriously lacked all throughout the game except from a period of 20 mins at the end of the first half when we scored our 4 goals, agger somehow kept us out the whole second half.

July Fourth Player of the Season
    Once again... the award was a tough on paper to give but you have to remember that the NGE tends to credits attacking players more than defensive players on this game for MOTM awards, but I like to take everything into account when I make a decision on who wins POTS, A lot of our reserve players had disappointing seasons, Pietropaolo our new striker was disappointing although he did score 2 important goals for us this season, O'Sullivan and Vestergaard our wingers basically did the job for us and not much more, Miku had an improved season in AMC which almost stole the top scorer award away from Papaleo, Michu as usual had a brilliant start of the season but tailed off towards end season. Stuart did okay, there was time he did good things but he also made his mistakes too. Knight was exceptional in goal for his first season and our defence was solid with Malik,Hogan and Ramirez all doing a solid job.

3RD... PAUL DIAMOND
    Our new midfield maestro was slow in the first week but his performances soon got greater by the end of the season as the crunch came he was providing assists and goals when it really mattered

2ND... STACEY PAPALEO
    Our experienced veteran striker and Legend for the club was again our top scorer for the 7th season in a row, Papaleo is a natural goalscorer so when Pietropaolo and Michu were failing, Papaleo was still coming up with the goods and still finished our topscorer even with less playing time this season.

THE JULY FOURTH PLAYER OF THE SEASON IS...

DINO CHILDS

He was so amazing in defence for us this season, so reliable and never made many mistakes in defence and also scored a few goals himself too. Whenever we were under pressure in a game it was always Childs wins the ball or Childs wins the tackle every single time, he is a defender that every team would love to have in their team. Unsung by the NGE but for us... He deserves POTS.

Off the pitch performance.
    July Fourth made a profit of around £250M this season, it would of been more but we introduced win bonuses for the league of 7.5M per game and when it came to the important crunch matches in the Champions League and Cup we offered the full 15M on 4 occasions we paid out because we won all 4 games. over 200M was paid out in win bonuses to the players. July Fourth end the season with £1.36B in the bank. We are getting closer to the maximum allowed.

Board Meeting.
    400T this season has been raised through token farming along with an extra 500T has been invested, allowing July Fourth a 900T budget for next season. They also invested around an extra 420T or something like that at the beginning of last season to ensure we were able to be 1 step ahead of our nearest rivals.
    I absolutely love these stories. They're so much fun to read; even better to create. Congratulations July, such a great success!

Banned
    1.st places league , 3.rd league champions...

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Millson View Post
    I absolutely love these stories. They're so much fun to read; even better to create. Congratulations July, such a great success!
    Yeah I'm the same... LOL... In the minority of sadists that go indepth with the game! But I put so much into it each season.
    Tom Millson likes this.

Not a bad season overall.

The CUP.
    In all my seasons playing T11, I never went better than top 16 in the cup.
    This season I didn't make it pass the Playoffs.
    Season 41-968803_210088415807296_849031744_n.jpg

The Champions League
    For the fourth time, i only made it to the semi-final.
    Season 41-1001782_210088282473976_314074708_n.jpg

The League
    I've won the league twice before, but this season was hard. I've been in second place since almost the start off the season, and it wasn't until i won against the first place by a measly 1-0 that grabbed on the lead, a couple of days ago. But today, he suffered his second tie, and my leadership was confirmed. And my final game win of 7-0 did not hurt.
    Season 41-993007_210087329140738_1904548099_n.jpg Season 41-1004783_210087359140735_1766341668_n.jpg Season 41-1000708_210087375807400_2000275847_n.jpg Season 41-10596_210087435807394_1085654407_n.jpg

Another season's end, and another sum up of said season, where to start?

Competitions:

League
    We won it for the 4th straight time, with a 26-0-0 record this season too. The second place finished 21 pts. behind. New Team can claim the Golden Shoe in both the awards, with the Top Goalscorer Oliver Hutton (23) and the Top Assit-man Tony Stark (21).
    Final stats:
    26W, 0D, 0L.
    Goals Scored: 131
    Goals Taken: 5
    DIfference: +126
    PTS: 78.

Champion's League
    New Team won the cup for the 4th straight time upon 4 partecipations. Here too we completed for the first time a perfect season with no draws or losses.
    Final Stats:
    13W, 0D, 0L.
    Goals Scored: 57
    Goals Taken: 2
    Goal Difference: +55

Royal Rumble Cup
    New Team finished up at 3rd place, being the underdog of the competition since the quarter finals. We almost made it in the semis and we very probably would of won in the end if we didn't get out on the second leg.
    Final Stas:
    6W, 4D, 2L
    Goals Scored: 19
    Goals Taken: 14
    Goal Difference: +5

Best Result:
    Royal Rumble Cup, Semi-finals, First Leg: William Asset 1-1 New Team
    We drawn playing away against the best team on our server, with an effective Quality difference of +14 compared to New Team. On top of that, would we have won it 3-0 or 4-0, we wouldn't have robbed anything. The only shoot they made got in and gave them the equalizer, while we completely dominated them despite the quality on the pitch.

Greatest Disappointment:
    Royal Rumble Cup, Semi-finals, 2nd Leg: New Team 0-2 William Asset
    A match decided beforehand by the game engine which saw us having a penalty against and our DMC's injury at the same time after 3 minutes of play. Despite taking the goal from the penalty and having to play in 10 until minute 13', here again after the sub we dominated the game with their keeper and out of all the engine giving all our shoots a "goes wide" judgement. With a second goal taken by here again the only shoot from them in all the match, we got out of the cup losing 0-2 with 14 shoots/3 on target on our side against William Asset's 6 shoots/3 on target. Surely the biggest disappointment and troll we got in this season.

Top Scorers
    1)Oliver Hutton, 44 Matches, 36 Goals.
    2)Karl Heinze Schneider, 39 Matches, 26 Goals.
    3)Tony Stark, 30 Matches, 23 Goals.

Top Assisters
    1)Tony Stark, 30 Matches, 26 Assists.
    2)Oliver Hutton, 44 Matches, 18 Assists.
    3)Karl Heinze Schneider, 40 Matches, 17 Assists.

Player of the Season
    After much consideration we didn't take consideration in Oliver Hutton's season despite being our top scorer for a few reason, the main being that he really never was there WHEN we needed a goal to change the flow. Yes, he scored a lot, but most of them were on already dead games.

3rd place: Karl Heinze Schneider: Previous' season MVP repeats a magnificent performance in this season aswell, and unlike Hutton despite missing few goals when needed, his assists blessed lots of difficult matches and solved them.

2nd Place: Clark Kent: Our super young and most valued player was rock-solid in defense. Despite a FK SA, he stopped almost everything which went towards him with no second thoughts. On top of that, his 10 goals by FKs and 5 Assists had a huge impact in many games.

1st place: Tony Stark: If we think that, of 30 matchesd played, probably 30% of them were as sub going in in the second half, we can realize what amazing season this player had. 23 goals and 26 assists, he solved many puzzling games and practically took us through the CL final, and CUP's quarters and almost semis. A long career awaits him at New Team, hoping he will keep this trend up.

This concludes New Team's Gala for the ended Season. We'll meet again at new season's start hoping for the best.
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 06-29-2013 at 09:08 PM.

Saturday.

LEAGUE. Round 26. MAHMOUD FC (83.9) v LONDON CITY (81.9)

Result: MAHMOUD 2-1 LONDON
    Goals: Amodu 10, Barrera 49, Costa 68
    M.o.M: Murtala Amodu (Mahmoud)

Our tough season fizzled out with this defeat. We went into the game needing to win to have any chance of finishing fourth and qualifying for the CL. As it happens, we will now only have the league and cup to play for next time.
    Murtala Amodu broke our spirits after just ten minutes by firing our hosts ahead. The score remained at this until early in the second half, until Manuel Barrera doubled Mahmoud's lead. We now only had pride to play for After 68 minutes, defender Andreas Costa (playing his final game for us), halved the defecit, but we couldn't fashion any more goals. We also lost Emilio Santos with a hamstring injury, meaning he will miss the start of next season.

CITY: Miklosko, Costa, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Olsen, Hori, Santos (Leth), Daniels, Yashin, Robins.

TEAM TALK:

We have started team rebuilding for next season. Australian, 7* striker Jacob Richardson has joined the club. But we have sold DL/DC Andreas Costa, striker Mads Leth and MC Adam Zola, along with the two new youth players.

So next season, our fixture list will be pretty sparse and it will all depend how we start in the cup. And we also hope that despite being promoted, we can stay in the same level league with managers of a similar status.
    Ljepoje and July Fourth like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Saturday.

LEAGUE. Round 26. MAHMOUD FC (83.9) v LONDON CITY (81.9)

Result: MAHMOUD 2-1 LONDON
    Goals: Amodu 10, Barrera 49, Costa 68
    M.o.M: Murtala Amodu (Mahmoud)

Our tough season fizzled out with this defeat. We went into the game needing to win to have any chance of finishing fourth and qualifying for the CL. As it happens, we will now only have the league and cup to play for next time.
    Murtala Amodu broke our spirits after just ten minutes by firing our hosts ahead. The score remained at this until early in the second half, until Manuel Barrera doubled Mahmoud's lead. We now only had pride to play for After 68 minutes, defender Andreas Costa (playing his final game for us), halved the defecit, but we couldn't fashion any more goals. We also lost Emilio Santos with a hamstring injury, meaning he will miss the start of next season.

CITY: Miklosko, Costa, Fiksdal, Whyte, Watts, Olsen, Hori, Santos (Leth), Daniels, Yashin, Robins.

TEAM TALK:

We have started team rebuilding for next season. Australian, 7* striker Jacob Richardson has joined the club. But we have sold DL/DC Andreas Costa, striker Mads Leth and MC Adam Zola, along with the two new youth players.

So next season, our fixture list will be pretty sparse and it will all depend how we start in the cup. And we also hope that despite being promoted, we can stay in the same level league with managers of a similar status.
    London City must have some of those 7* scout list players that have gone 8* (which will return back 7* tomorrow)