Page 12 of 245 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

I'm going to wake up in 2 hours so I can try and bid for an 18 year old MC... He could easily replace Poncet and I could get this guy up to 7* + FK ability

He's disappeared off the transfer list but I have him on my favourites... Hopefully I'm the only bidder (I probably won't)
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    Hey July fourth ...could you please confirm that bi weekly contract opens from level 3 ...but there is no such info like TV rights has
    Think one unlocks at L3 and another one unlocks at L4.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Hmm, oke. Not bad then?! .... Yeah, I think the TM will improve as time pass by. Will wait another hours before I put my 3rd GK (Q47) on the auctions... wanna make some $ on him

Yeah, here as well... Motsly of them are around Q43-44 (45:5*)... But they seem to be "fast trainers" since they are valued at +10M each... I see a lot of people already placing their bids.

Hopefully Mr.Scout will improve and give us something good in the next 3 days.
    I signed 3 players of which i WILL take at least two. One is a 18 yo Dribbler Q43 MC which i'll turn into MC/ML as he already has SA, the other one is a 18 yo Q 44 DR with FK sa (not that useful, but will be in next seasons) which is valued above 10 m and must be a super fast trainer. My DR is 25 yo already so PT him might be wasted, gonna lay him on 6* and sell next season (FK taker as well). Now gonna try snatch a 18 yo AMC fast trainer Q 43as sub for Becker, which might prolly be main 11 in 2-3 seasons.

Looks like I will be fine for my squad for next season, Defence I'm sound, Midfield is improved and strikeforce? well, we will see about that. The only part of my team thats going to look weak is my left hand side of midfield.

No good nordeus gen is ML or AML. The scout is good age/quality but DML/ML, could sign him but I'll be short on the AML front.
    Ljepoje likes this.

It has begun !

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    It has begun !

I need all this...
    Ljepoje and Narf like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I need all this...
    bah i still find idiotic not having that many 5* on my list. Just means i gotta invest at least 50 greens more in every youngster. At least there is a 5* Q 45 18 yo AML/ML which i'm gonna snatch even if it costs me like a scout. M.Stein performed awfully for 2 seasons and it's time he says bye.

On a side note, we have perfected the acuisition of Jamie Evans, 18 yo AMC, Q43 (10.5M Value) for 7 tokens. He scored a promising +58 on the lowest training (10%).

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah... Just the same as last season really for nordeus gens, 3 players 5*... ST, DR/DMR, GK. and about 15 4* mostly GK and ST.

I've signed 2 defenders from MR.SCOUT already both 22 but only 118Q, considering signing the MC on there 119Q but hes 24 + corner-taker which is the SA is rather useless since Michu is corner-taker. OK, but not a perfect fit but he is signable as with a similar situation with a 118Q 22 year old ST which is... another corner-taker... frustrating. Good players just not the SA's I want (except for the defenders.)

Press conference and announcements to follow... July Fourth are busy in wheeling dealing.
    That sounds great! Think the 22yr olds could do you good, especially strengthen your defence. Don't know about that 24yr old - do you "really" need him? I would wait, perhaps you will find something better on the TM, or wait until the list refreshes again. With some luck you could get a 22yr old instead?

Looking forward to the press conference and the announcements

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    I signed 3 players of which i WILL take at least two. One is a 18 yo Dribbler Q43 MC which i'll turn into MC/ML as he already has SA, the other one is a 18 yo Q 44 DR with FK sa (not that useful, but will be in next seasons) which is valued above 10 m and must be a super fast trainer. My DR is 25 yo already so PT him might be wasted, gonna lay him on 6* and sell next season (FK taker as well). Now gonna try snatch a 18 yo AMC fast trainer Q 43as sub for Becker, which might prolly be main 11 in 2-3 seasons.
    Already? ... Hmm, but it sounds good and they don't seem that bad for a 4*, you know. You could let them develop naturally or PT them a bit. The 25yr old could be a useful sub?

I have laid my eyes on a 18 yr old 5*, DC/DMC with SA (penaltykicker).. He is only 6SKP from 6*.... Could sign him and just let him be a "natural" 6*... Don't feel the need to PT him at all.. Also have a 23yr old scout (MC with SA-dribbler). He is 12SKP from a 7* and could replace one of my MC. Let's see
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

AEPRE FC B Squadlist!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I have mainly bought scouts so far!
    Ljepoje likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3