26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

I decided to sign Felipe Salles (DL/DML + SA). He is 6SKP from 7* and could come in handy. I'm considering to sign Gabriel Leon (AMR/DMR/MR + SA) as well since he is 12SKP from 7* and could be used in 3 positions, especially in a MR role. He is also "better" then Benson Veulait (MC + SA) that are at Q52 (low).

Just need a good ML now
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I decided to sign Felipe Salles (DL/DML + SA). He is 6SKP from 7* and could come in handy. I'm considering to sign Gabriel Leon (AMR/DMR/MR + SA) as well since he is 12SKP from 7* and could be used in 3 positions, especially in a MR role. He is also "better" then Benson Veulait (MC + SA) that are at Q52 (low).

Just need a good ML now
    Yeah... best to take the "Gems" from scout list (If any) before they disappear. I thought about signing a player this time last season and by the time I made my mind up to sign him, he disappeared of course...
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah... best to take the "Gems" from scout list (If any) before they disappear. I thought about signing a player this time last season and by the time I made my mind up to sign him, he disappeared of course...
    Yeah, I was thinking about that as well... Noticed that the 2x23yr olds are gone... I was glad they they added 3x22yr olds, came in handy!

The transfermarket is jacked with 5* players, both young-mid and old (constantly refreshed, hour by hour). But will not attempt to buy any, Nastasić will do fine. Will probably push him to 7* (he is a 6* now)... Are currently in search for a ML and that will do fine for the season

Will be pretty interesting to see what we managed to buy and get. I see Morgan O`bree is buying and selling, his balance goes up and down
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Yeah, I was thinking about that as well... Noticed that the 2x23yr olds are gone... I was glad they they added 3x22yr olds, came in handy!

The transfermarket is jacked with 5* players, both young-mid and old (constantly refreshed, hour by hour). But will not attempt to buy any, Nastasić will do fine. Will probably push him to 7* (he is a 6* now)... Are currently in search for a ML and that will do fine for the season

Will be pretty interesting to see what we managed to buy and get. I see Morgan O`bree is buying and selling, his balance goes up and down
    All of us want to get our players bought and spend the rest of the week doing PT, PT and PT... I've booted out all the 4* and everything I intended to sell for this season now.
    Ljepoje likes this.

What Level are you playing at now?

level 5

level 5 starting grid

What are your ambitions?

Our project for next season is to bring home two of the three trophies we will attend, unfortunately we will have to use the autopilot for a whole week and for this reason it is impossible for us to point to the treble. Also want to continue to defend our unbeaten run in the league that has lasted 104 games.

Our champions league is not difficult, therefore we can say already now to aim to win the league and champions league. As for the cup, we have a very tough first round, so for the moment we live from day to day

How many Tokens you got?

about 800

How much Money you got?

10,3 M

Who you buying/selling?

We've already put on sale the Italian goalkeeper Tobias Visaggio, In scouts list there is a very good goalkeeper, this is making us think of selling the other goalkeeper Safet Vučeljić and buy the goalkeeper of the list of the scouts.

For the rest, our team is already good, do not we operate on the market immediately (excluding the purchase of a midfielder reserve) but we will be careful to look for some eighteen year old that is strong and a fast trainer during the season
    Last edited by ppturano; 06-02-2013 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    What Level are you playing at now?

level 5

level 5 starting grid

What are your ambitions?

Our project for next season is to bring home two of the three trophies we will attend, unfortunately we will have to use the autopilot for a whole week and for this reason it is impossible for us to point to the treble. Also want to continue to defend our unbeaten run in the league that has lasted 104 games.

Our champions league is not difficult, therefore we can say already now to aim to win the league and champions league. As for the cup, we have a very tough first round, so for the moment we live from day to day

How many Tokens you got?

about 800

How much Money you got?

10,3 M

Who you buying/selling?

We've already put on sale the Italian goalkeeper Tobias Visaggio, In scouts list there is a very good goalkeeper, this is making us think of selling the other goalkeeper Safet Vučeljić and buy the goalkeeper of the list of the scouts.

For the rest, our team is already good, do not we operate on the market immediately (excluding the purchase of a midfielder reserve) but we will be careful to look for some eighteen year old that is strong and a fast trainer during the season
    Nice. Do you power train?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    And just as I decided to take a shower, they replaced and refreshed the Mr.Scout list again - for the 3rd time in just 5hours!

And of course, the 24yr old we intended to buy is gone (as for the other 22yr olds as well)... Now we are back at square one

Just need a good ML now
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 06-02-2013 at 09:27 AM.
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

And just as I decided to take a shower, they replaced and refreshed the Mr.Scout list again - for the 3rd time in just 5hours!

And of course, the 24yr old we intended to buy is gone (as for the other 22yr olds as well)... Now we are back at square one

How does your scout list get refreshed so often? Mine is the same

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

>My team<

Breaking News - Trio Signed From Mr.SCOUT

Stuart Stuart - 50T £105M

Dino Childs - 50T £105M

Umar Malik - 50T £105M

They are not the greatest scouts around we have ever seen but we were happy and with a few tweaks, we decided to rename one player to "Stuart Stuart"... In a bizarre incident of playing one of the Championship Managers a long while ago, I can remember when a player was once generated and named Stuart Stuart... I thought eh?... His first name and surname were both Stuart? Err... WTF... Okay? Signed as a Number 1 choice for the dandelion MC and we may even give him the corner duties as midfielders tend to be better than strikers at taking set pieces.

Dino Childs was an original name for a player from the Scout List and I'm happy enough to have a player named Dino Childs. Feels like a little bit of comedy. He is still young at 22 and as he grew up as a Child his favourite things were... Dinosaurs....

Umar Malik... Ahhh.... The King... This guy is solid as a rock personally and highly ambitious in what he wants to achieve and being young at 22, he will be around at July Fourth at sometime. He was born in Belgium but has Pakistan relations, but since Belgium is more of a footballing nation, he has opted to represent Belgium.

All 3 players are expected to be PTed to 7*120 quality before we make a further decision on our Power Training programme this season, It's highly important that we get it right this season. Also all 3 will make their debut's in todays curtain raiser between July Fourth and Schalke 04 in our opening RR Cup fixture... Can July Fourth beat the Preliminaries and start a possible cup run? or will it end immediately like it did for our last 2 seasons.
    Ljepoje and dv8r like this.