Page 28 of 245 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    With the right transfers and tactics and advice from all the articles and guides in the forum, this Champions League is winnable, I don't see anything over 20Q there that may represent a token/scout buyer so you have a good draw if your strengthen your team well.
    I have a scout striker who was 2SKP short in the morning when I purchased him ... I need 2 good Mid wings and 2 good defenders thats all I want ... will see how it will go ...is there any guide for the format of CL
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. Vedat FC (Turkish Team)

Hello guys, and we are back for AEPRE FC Gazette Match Preview. After a very thrilling end in Level 3 results in our promotion, more harsher challenges awaits, with the introduction of direct transfers gives us a little advantage, let's see can we win another league title this season? We'll find out!

Match Details
    Type: Royal Rumble Cup with Nordeus
    Kick-off: 4:39 GMT+7 (Monday morning)
    Referee: Marcelo Munoz Pereira

Opponent Analysis

Status: Inactive (negative budget, senior players, not promoted last season)
    Level: 3
    Formation: 3N-1DML-4-2

AEPRE FC is looking so confident to start new season in style, as they have signed Falcao via direct transfers into their team as a very great sign of starting this season. The manager is unsure about the legality of this formation, as the DML in the left confused him. He decided to be playing on 3W-5-2 V-style, as July Fourth is currently on his form, after the pre-season friendlies, so he couldn't play Falcao alone in the offensive line.

Lineups for the match

Jesus... I could never ever imagine that... playing football alongside Falcao, I would be honoured.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

My first cup match is against Qabala FC, from Azerbaijan. They are level 13, and slightly better quality than me, but only just (76.5 v 75.0). I'm gonna give it a good go.
    July Fourth and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Oh yeah I forgot to mention my cup opponent... Pretty tough first round tie, almost fully scouted team, this guy is only one level above and could knock us out here... Maybe the earlier the better, we probably won't even win the RR cup for another year lol.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    My first cup match is against Qabala FC, from Azerbaijan. They are level 13, and slightly better quality than me, but only just (76.5 v 75.0). I'm gonna give it a good go.
    Yeah, Why not? I actually won my Royal Rumble Cup match earlier against a L20 stronger team 4-2 earlier on and have a good chance of going through to Round 2.
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot to mention my cup opponent... Pretty tough first round tie, almost fully scouted team, this guy is only one level above and could knock us out here... Maybe the earlier the better, we probably won't even win the RR cup for another year lol.
    Yeah the RR Cup. I might get that "run" I was looking for just to add a bit more interest to my season, instead of having alternate days of 1,2,1,2,1,2 matches each day. I'd love to get to the Last 16 and actually publish the draw bracket for the first time in 4 seasons.

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah, Why not? I actually won my Royal Rumble Cup match earlier against a L20 stronger team 4-2 earlier on and have a good chance of going through to Round 2.
    what is this RR cup ..could you please explain
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by naughty21 View Post
    Royal Rumble Cup with Nordeus is a knockout tournament in T11. It have the trophy similar to FIFA World Cup...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I have a scout striker who was 2SKP short in the morning when I purchased him ... I need 2 good Mid wings and 2 good defenders thats all I want ... will see how it will go ...is there any guide for the format of CL
    Just like real life CL, top 2 teams qualify for knockout stages, then its knockout matches over 2 legs, from Last 16, Quarter-Final, Semi-Final and then the final is a one-off venue.

Tie breaker rules in group stages is Goal Difference, then Goals scored.
    In 2 legged matches. If its a tie over both games away goal rule applies (most away goals wins) then extra time and penalties.
    In the final, 90 minutes, if equal extra-time and penalties.

The RR cup is just a name given to the cup (which you should be playing in today), that has been given to it by some members of this forum.
    FCB likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33