Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah Day 3, Then Day 4.
    Roll on Day 3.

Season 41-scout-list-2.jpg

Here's the current list.

i found 2 new scouts early today in the list, check it before day 3 :P

Just lovely! .... I went with the 3W-2N-2N-2W-1 formation since I didn't want to risk to much, just taking precautions. Edin Džeko managed to do fine alone on the top, supported by Olić and Salihamidžić on the flanks. Our defence was rock solid and Captain Vidić was declared as the MoM (rate 9).... He had two supporters, in which one of them was the FC Köln manager we beat in the semi-finals last season

The return is tomorrow and we will be using same formation.

Raykco and Morgan O'Bree like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    He grows at almost 2 points per rest pack. I started today and he's halfway to DL role. Then we'll start on real PT.

Still it's painful to know on other servers you start PT from 19 Q 18 yo players...defenetly worththinking about. I might as well stop playing on this server and use another account on a normal one. Having to train further 75 sps while it should be equal is hardly fair.
    But then it's good. A DL role as well? Then he will be a DL/DC/DL right? Not bad!

When I PT, I always make sure to set the condition bar around 50 - 75%. I never press on the "train button" if the player is below 50% (try to avoid injuries). I normally use 1 pack for stretching+cardio, stretching+practice match or cardio+practice match. And when I'm using all 3 options together I normally use 2 packs per session.

About the TM. Yeah, it seems that it's from server to server. Some have more, some less player to pick and bid on. To bad you and me are on a different server, would be nice if we were at the same

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    i found 2 new scouts early today in the list, check it before day 3 :P
    You did, hm? My Scoutlist was refreshed 3 times on the morning
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 06-02-2013 at 09:57 PM.
    Raykco likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

New to the forums and general noob,

What Level are you playing at now? - Level 5, 5th season - (level 4 record was 20-5-1)
    What are your ambitions? - Win League and the Champions League and maybe cup
    How many Tokens you got? - down to 23 after a flurry of buying today spent 250 or so
    How much Money you got? - down to 2.75 from about 20 Mil
    Who you buying/selling? - none currently
    Buying - None currently maybe a MC/DMC

I play 4-4-2 mainly but have discovered the fun of 3N-1-3-3 or 3N-1-4-2, I tried a V style once and it was my one loss this season.

I was 5th in league level 1 got killed in CL and Cup
    I was 2nd in league in level 2 got killed in CL and Cup
    I won league in level 3 and Cup and got to Semi's in CL
    I won league in level 4 and made it to CL Semi's again after learning more about counters lost my first semi to a team, that was straight out bought and was 12 points higher, he won the first semi 4-1 and then I countered him and pulled out a 1-0 victory but it was too late. he moved on to face the team that was second to me in our league, but for a change in the draw, I might have won CL. I lost in cup on the second match after not getting my team set up correctly.

Level 4 was a big learning level for me and I am poised to do some good work in level 5.

Good luck to all the ballers out there!

A SUPER BIG THANKS to July 4th for posting all the awesome stuff here it helped me out big time last season!!
    Raykco and July Fourth like this.

My scoutlist got refreshed - again (for the 4th time).... I bought the Hungarian as shown in the picture. He is only 5SKP from 7*!

This could be a "randomness" since the TM is looking like this at the moment...

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Sunday. Day 1.

CUP: Preliminary Round, 1st Leg: LONDON CITY (77.2) v QABALA FC (78.0)

Result: LONDON 0-2 QABALA
    Goals: Campos 37, Silva 88
    M.o.M: Mattia Nicolao (Qabala)

We started the season in poor fashion, by losing to our higher level visitors. For nearly forty minutes, we were well in the match, and then Miguel Campos managed to find the net, and we were up against it from then on. At 0-1, we would have had a chance in the second leg, but as time ran out, Qabala grabbed a second, through Sergio Silva. It looks almost a forgone conclusion now, but we will give it a go. Our two new signings, (Nobuyoshi Hori, and Mads Fiksdal), were given starts, and both seemed assured.

City: Woodhouse, Haller, Whyte, Fiksdal, Rabus, Olsen, Duggan, Hori, Brown, Yashin, Robins.

TEAM TALK:

We picked up a couple of bargains from the transfer list this morning. For a total of 11 tokens, we bought Japanese midfielder, Nobuyoshi Hore, and Norwegian central defender, Mads Fiksdal. Both were 79 quality, and after just one training session, plus the cup match, they have both been elevated to "scout" level.
    Bjorn Lanwer and Mark Hughes have been released.

For the second season in succession, it seems that we'll have no involvement in the cup after just day 2. Our level 13 opponents were just too good for us.
    Ljepoje and July Fourth like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    My scoutlist got refreshed - again (for the 4th time).... I bought the Hungarian as shown in the picture. He is only 5SKP from 7*!

This could be a "randomness" since the TM is looking like this at the moment...

Damn... I wish my scout list would keep refreshing and dish us out a 119Q ML/AML.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

That DC/DMC looks quality.

July Fourth wishes he had a Kevin Gomez

you know what i'm talking about pistolero
    El Pistolero and July Fourth like this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.