Page 41 of 245 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree1266Likes

Thread: Season 41

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, yesterday was a "good day". Perhaps one of the best if you are a T-buyer. Too shame there wasn't tany ML or MR.

He is Q52 (overall), which means he is a low-end quality player and needs 39SKP to become a 7*. If he was Q54 like Andras Gulasci would be nice.

I only buy scouts at Q54, that way I get that xtra * on the buy
    Ahh, I see. It is me or are defensive headers getting rarer?

Breaking News:

This season's Training From Hell at New Team's lab seems to be proceeding at a slower rate compared to previous years. The press, banned from even stepping one foot inside the building, is been hearing painful screams and ugly voices coming all over the place. As of today, Manager MadMat had a conference to update the current situation expecially after the deluding draw of the Cup's First Leg.

Coach Mad This season's training is obviously harder than the past one; keep it on top is alwais harder than climbing to it, hence we are doubling our efforts. Sure we had a bit too many injuries at the start but gradually we are stabilizing the situation.

Pressman: WHat would you say of the crew you built for this season?

A pause before speaking Well, what to say really. The last three ones were a total thriump and we took back practically everything we could. But we have to be real on some points: we are at a closing cycle here, with over half of our champions having passed the 24 yo soil. You already know as i told you that my training isn't suited for aging players, and that i like my teams to be young. The fact that we won in the past means just that now teams are aware of us. We can't afford to fail evolving our team even further.

Pressman: Are you saying that the current New Team is weaker than last season's?

Well, yes and no. Surely age plays a major role in the act, but we have been working on rejuvenating the team since last season and we have, among our 22, seven players under the 21 yo soil. OFC we took two more experienced player this season as well to keep the youngster in touch with them and learn the most possible from. But we won't repeat the past mistakes so this season we will focus, more than on raw talent and power, on adaptability.

Pressman: WHat do you mean?

In the past we suffered from not being able to morph the team to our will in some decisive moments. Lots of times after the 3rd sub we had injuries which forced us to play in 10. That's why for this season i'm focusing on letting players, expecially youngsters, learn to play in more than a single role. Trust me, they might become at main eleven's level later, but the price comes with goodies. So basically yes, this season we might have a lil less quality in the field, but that'll be the transaction season which will let us shine even brighter in the next ones! Thank you all.
    dv8r and Ljepoje like this.

NEW SIGNING!!!

A very decent 20-year old fast trainer, is ready for some action on the pitch. Unfortunately for AEPRE FC, they will have to face 252K debt after signing him. The team have decided to sell Gareth Bale, a bright 21-year old youngster to fix all the debt. The team is also looking forward to get financial investment from the World Bank of Nordeus, and sign a scout player.
    July Fourth likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah Day 3, Then Day 4.
    Hmmm.....might risk it and wait until tomorrow and Wednesday. There's an ML who looks pretty good on my scout list, but at 23yo and Q58, it might not be worthwhile (that and he's a playmaker, which are usually pretty useless). Might carry on with negotiations until then.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    I have three in my squad.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Still to come: The pre-season press conference with the manager and last season's Player of the Season, Demba Ba.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

out of the cup already -.-
    although i don't like it so much but i didn't want to get out so early

Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. Vedat FC (Turkish Team)
    Type: Cup
    Kick-off: 19:52 GMT+7
    Referee: Roman Shirokov

First Match Results: Vedat FC 4-0 AEPRE FC (Away)

AEPRE FC will needs a 5 goals sensational comeback aganist the Turkish side managed by a female manager, Liz Paul.

Last night, AEPRE FC seems to be having problem with their formation, as the DML at their left makes them got even harder, plus the fact that this is an active manager, AEPRE FC will need a comeback to stay in the competition.

AEPRE FC sets to be playing on 3N-2-2-2-1 Butterfly, July Fourth will be a lonely striker for today, as Falcao and Bryan Andersson is currently having an argument on the AMR position. The manager have made his decision to put Falcao on the AMR, as Bryan will be put on the bench today. Matt van Hart will be returning from his injury after being healed with red packs. If they managed a 5-0 comeback, it will be even more memorable than two seasons ago, where they made a 5-1 comeback aganist the Japanese team Rahmad FC in CL quarterfinals after being 3-0 down.

Let's see how it goes.

AFTER THE MATCH - Press conference with the manager and three players, Demba Ba, Falcao and July Fourth.
    Ljepoje likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post

Yeah, I noticed that as well. There are more DML-DMC-DMR or AML-DMC-AMR players avaible on the list then DL-DC-DR which is strange ... But it comes and goes, sometimes there is more of "one kind" then an "another" one. Could be randomness.

Anyway, yesterday was selling & buying mania on my server. But today it's like this > desert! ...

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Match in 7 mins...

Will Zenith Zenzizenzike score on his debut? Will we lose a 4-1 away lead? Find out soon!
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. Vedat FC (Turkish Team)
    Type: Cup
    Kick-off: 19:52 GMT+7
    Referee: Roman Shirokov

First Match Results: Vedat FC 4-0 AEPRE FC (Away)

AEPRE FC will needs a 5 goals sensational comeback aganist the Turkish side managed by a female manager, Liz Paul.

Last night, AEPRE FC seems to be having problem with their formation, as the DML at their left makes them got even harder, plus the fact that this is an active manager, AEPRE FC will need a comeback to stay in the competition.

AEPRE FC sets to be playing on 3N-2-2-2-1 Butterfly, July Fourth will be a lonely striker for today, as Falcao and Bryan Andersson is currently having an argument on the AMR position. The manager have made his decision to put Falcao on the AMR, as Bryan will be put on the bench today. Matt van Hart will be returning from his injury after being healed with red packs. If they managed a 5-0 comeback, it will be even more memorable than two seasons ago, where they made a 5-1 comeback aganist the Japanese team Rahmad FC in CL quarterfinals after being 3-0 down.

Let's see how it goes.

AFTER THE MATCH - Press conference with the manager and three players, Demba Ba, Falcao and July Fourth.

And still your gambling on playing with arrows, 10 to be precise? You should consider to play or use less, tried to play without? Good luck anyway!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________