Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Debating a cup boycott...

i feel you bro.

i always support the underdog, when it comes to matches i have no interest in, means you're doing your bit to balance the game, which sadly, it doesn't have much of.
    shwanko07 likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    i feel you bro.

i always support the underdog, when it comes to matches i have no interest in, means you're doing your bit to balance the game, which sadly, it doesn't have much of.
    indeed mate
    no sportsmanship anymore ..
    i don't support against my rival in the league .. let alone supporting against an underdog
    what is sicking is that i dominated the other guy when playing away and even him having extra 4% from those supporters ... but what can we do ? his players quality on finishing and defending made all the difference at the end
    i honest GOD don't want to play any cup match .. i wish if i have an option to not name any player and forfeit the match .. instead of going back and spend more blue bags on my players after every single match
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    indeed mate
    no sportsmanship anymore ..
    i don't support against my rival in the league .. let alone supporting against an underdog
    what is sicking is that i dominated the other guy when playing away and even him having extra 4% from those supporters ... but what can we do ? his players quality on finishing and defending made all the difference at the end
    i honest GOD don't want to play any cup match .. i wish if i have an option to not name any player and forfeit the match .. instead of going back and spend more blue bags on my players after every single match
    maybe a forfeit feature, like where a squad doesn't have a big enough team to field 11 players, it grants you a 3-0 win automatically against it.

Saves having to put out an illegal formation purposely to lose, risking morale and injuries.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123