Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Cheating!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    So the message I'm getting here... Out of the millions that play this game, you don't think that there's not ONE person who has spent a few thousand on this game? If people have the money, they can do what they want with it and they wouldn't care!

I play another game too and some guy in his 2 years of playing has spent $800 in total and says he doesn't mind spending more... Now if you have players like THAT. Why is it not possible for a few of those players to appear in this game?
    I do not know if you know lineage2.I sold my account for 2500$ before 2 years to 1 rich russian.He play with this acc 2 months and stop and buy new.but you can not compare a browser game in which there is no action,no new things,no logical with game like lineage2,WOW etc.a rich man needs a 1 loss illogical and stops.here every season is the same as previous nothing new.only transfers can be interesting but for them no need so much money

PS:Why is so hard to believe that T11 can have worked hack ?
    Last edited by chakalat; 06-02-2013 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    I do not know if you know lineage2.I sold my account for 2500$ before 2 years to 1 rich russian.He play with this acc 2 months and stop and buy new.but you can not compare a browser game in which there is no action,no new things,no logical with game like lineage2,WOW etc.a rich man needs a 1 loss illogical and stops.here every season is the same as previous nothing new.only transfers can be interesting but for them no need so much money
    Yes but people will spend! Maybe not THOUSANDS but a significant amount. The people who do this can't just be accused of cheating, you have to think that there will be crazy people out there who would spend a ton of money on this game...
    Raykco likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Banned
    Yes but people will spend! Maybe not THOUSANDS but a significant amount. The people who do this can't just be accused of cheating, you have to think that there will be crazy people out there who would spend a ton of money on this game...

People will spend money for games yea but also will cheat/make hacks always and maybe ppl with hacks are more than this who play fair nvm how much money spend.I have seen it not in one game and not once.

PS: I am sure that Nordeus have no idea there work any hack or no
    Last edited by chakalat; 06-02-2013 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by niacin View Post
    If i had a million real $$$ i would start up and manage my own real football club.
    You would need more than $1million to do that.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    People will spend money for games yea but also will cheat/make hacks always and maybe ppl with hacks are more than this who play fair nvm how much money spend.I have seen it not in one game and not once.
    People wouldn't admit that they are using a hack though unless it's to one of their good friends. It's unlikely that they would risk getting caught for a little bit of bragging or self-praise or whatever. Like the bots on this forum who claim to have a working hack and the only thing you get is a virus.
    Raykco likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

remember facebook games are more addictive and bragging than mmos or other kind of games , the only think that beat the bragging is real life .

and i find it funny 2 rich people competing in a virtual game for who is the best

you can stream your games and make money too if you like , seen people donating 20 k (oil...... for the win) and that 20 k was just a tip....

If you really want to convince us that there is cheating, how about showing evidence not conspiracy theories.
    Raykco, KoHearts and iL FaLCoNe like this.

TAMARAWS FC
    "Futbol Club kan Ciudad nin Naga"

1st Place League: Seasons 3, 5, 6, 7, 17, 18, 21
    1st Place Champions League: Season 4
    1st Place Cup: Coming Soon(?)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    But I have seen ridiculous spends on games. When I played Clash of clans, the 'top' players [note I don't say 'best] were spnding $1000s on the game, they openly admit this on their youtube vids etc ...

That's their business. All you can do is play your own game, let others do whatever ... it's not your place to question really
    Many of the other online games have been hacked and people get the ingame money and spend like crazy. This ruins the game for everyone to some degree. The same with T11. It IS hackable. EVERY game is hackable if you have the knowledge and opportunity. Anyone who says this game cant be hacked is a fool. A previous poster mentioned that if they can hack NASA, they can hack anything. But they recently hacked DoD in Canada and that is no easy task.

But what gets me is the "its not really your place to question" quote. That really pisses me off. Look, we all know this game is all about making money for Nordeus. They can make this game so much better, but they purposely dont because it is not in their interest to do so, until something better comes out as competition. Right now, this is a cash cow for them and they feel there is no need to change things...that much is apparent with their lack of action on many things that their customers are complaining about.

But when some people spend like crazy, whether from legit money or from hacks, it ruins the game for everyone. You might not be affected because these people are not in your league or something, but others are, and they are not playing a fair game. So when you see this, you ask questions because you SHOULD. You have the responsibility to point this out to anyone and EVERYONE, that someone is cheating or not on the level. If it is one thing i hate, it is when people choose to do nothing when they can do something...just because it doesnt affect them now...they dont realize that it could, and usually does, affect them later.

But why is it hard to believe? If you had a million dollars, a few hundred would be a drop in the ocean if you spent it on this game. Sure you'd spend it better things but leaving a small percentage to invest in the game? Not a problem.. People do it. Not just on this game but on other games too.
    A few hundred, is not a few thousand, which is what most of these people need to have what they have. This is not a cheap game to get a world class stadium and all legends at any level.
    tziortz likes this.

Banned
    I told you,big companies for games like NCSOFT and BLIZZARD can not protect their games from hacks you think that company like Nordeus(T11 is only one their product)can

I started out playing the game 6 seasons ago and yeah to be fair I probably spent about 50 quid. However, I can't really see how you can hack this game for tokens. Nordeus would surely know and suspend the account?
    You can however earn tokens by choosing various adverts to watch. I got roughly 120 tokens just 2 weeks ago by bonus whoring the token adverts. But then I guess that would be cheating to....no?
    Grow up man, some folk take the game too seriously and if they would like to spend their money on tokens then so be it. Press on and gain your team strength. Maybe you can buy the beers as you will have saved a small fortune.
    Good luck

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast