Thread: Game took my money - nobody responds to my emails

Apprentice

Game took my money - nobody responds to my emails

So i do not have facebook account and purchased coins using google wallet. I got charged instantly, but for days now nobody responds to my emails and tokens are not there. It wasnt a huge sum (even though i though of getting a better value at first), but it's left me with a bitter experience. I feel like i got scammed by this company

did you report it to Nordeus Support ?

Apprentice
    yep, sent via their own form, provided the team name, game id, receipt of payment. nobody responds back and im stuck with 5 subs only because of it

i suggest to refresh your query, it's strange that they don't reply.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    you need to wait sometime ...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    its been mearly 2 days

Apprentice
    got the coins eventually after emailing straight to support instead of using the form on the website

Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    got the coins eventually after emailing straight to support instead of using the form on the website
    ofc is better to send them a msg (even 2,3,4,5) then to write on forum, here they don't replay to much
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    you misread it. i used the proper official FORM for reporting bugs to which they have no responded. after i emailed them directly, they fixed the issue. the FORUM had nothing to do it, i was just venting my frustration and possibly asking what to do it this situation

I readed bad sorry, I don't know why I saw Forum, when it was FORM