Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: July Fourth's Guide To Tanking

  1. #1
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386

    Cool July Fourth's Guide To Tanking

    Deleted due to trolls.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 12-09-2013 at 09:41 PM.

  2. #2
    Champion Ljepoje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    Well written guide JF!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________


  3. #3
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Well written guide JF!
    For those that need a...

    khris and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  4. #4
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,008
    Excellent!
    July Fourth likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    25
    Should skill points be added when you tank? Or are unused skillpoints already factored in when deciding league/cup draws?

  6. #6
    VIP spornybol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EASTBOURNE
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Chew View Post
    Should skill points be added when you tank? Or are unused skillpoints already factored in when deciding league/cup draws?
    if tanking save skill for new season but add once you`v seen what the league is like with new teams coming up

  7. #7
    AMR
    AMR is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    92
    I am thinking in tanking this season because I am in level 15 but playing in level 16 league
    so no chance to promotion this season , I want to know in which level I will be next season ?!

  8. #8
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by AMR View Post
    I am thinking in tanking this season because I am in level 15 but playing in level 16 league
    so no chance to promotion this season , I want to know in which level I will be next season ?!
    If you tank, then you most likely be placed in a L15 league, If you don't tank and promote you maybe placed in a L16 league, but sometimes you may end up in a league a level higher to make up the numbers like you mentioned this season.
    AMR likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  9. #9
    AMR
    AMR is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If you tank, then you most likely be placed in a L15 league, If you don't tank and promote you maybe placed in a L16 league, but sometimes you may end up in a league a level higher to make up the numbers like you mentioned this season.
    Now I am playing in level 16 , I thought that if i did not promoted that i will play in same league level ( 16 ) , not down level ! how is it going ?
    this is not fair to play with teams who can buy by 1 token players quality 95:99 and for me 91:94 ! then send me back to level down !
    Last edited by AMR; 08-30-2013 at 01:35 PM.

  10. #10
    Newbie itrogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27
    Nice guide. I'd like to add my 2 cents. Tanking longer than one season is in my opinion pointless even with a limited budget up to 35T. Staying at the same league level for two seasons is more than enough to qualify for Champions league.

    Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast