Thread: Being friends with friends..

Being friends with friends..

Hi.

First, I am just one week fresh with this cool game, and I have tried to search the forums for similar problems. Which is:

Yesterday I recruited my son to Top11. As he is not on Facebook, I used SMS as the recruition method. It worked well, and he could join the game by following the link in the SMS. However, we were not automatically detected as "friends". So we have tried to search for each other, but this seems to be difficult.

Isn't it possible for non-Facebook players to be friends with anyone outside their league?

What can we do?

Thanks,
    Torkil

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Gosh. Torkil, I don't know the answer to this one, I have not tried to invite from or to a phone. I hope someone on here has the answer.

I *know* that if it was on Facebook and you two were friends, and you invite him, he will be in the game with you if you are on the same level. As a new season starts soon, you might want to set up a "dummy" facebook (an email address just for it, you have to make the account, but don't ever have to go on FB after you've joined the game) for him to only play the game on, and invite him through that (if he doesnt start the game but only through your invite it will work, so long as no one else on your friends list of Facebook is already in game with you. That complicates it, it is better just the people you want to play with be friends to each other only.)
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-10-2013 at 04:40 PM. Reason: clarity ..I hope!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yep i second that. the new leagues about to start within a weekish, i suggest your son to make a new FB account, then you invite him via the game so you guys have a much higher chance to be on the same server. just make sure he waits for your invite BEFORE starting. havent really tried inviting via other play methods so i wont comment on that

annnd heres a tip, send gifts and play friendlies with hard defending/easy tackles for both of your teams to get a good supply of candies
    do note if you guys watch each others games it doesnt usually mean an instant win
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

oh, not just on facebook, we can go homepage of top11 that play.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

I have not tried it out either.

About adding friends that are no Facebook friends (that is indeed difficult). If you are both on the same server, you can try these options:
    1. Look in the cup competition for teams in your friends league. If you found such team, click on it, go to "standings", click onto your friends team and send him a friend request.
    2. Put a player you don't need on transfer market, your friend should then look for that player (reloading the transfer market helps) and make a bid. Then you can see that he made a bid,access his profile and send a friend request.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -