Page 22 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Like Tree236Likes

Thread: Table of Counter Formations v2.0 - Which formation to use?

Hello can anyone help my with counter formation to this one because i cant find it in the counter formation table

--ST-ST-ST--
    --------------
    ML---MC---MR
    -----DMC-----
    DL---DC---DR

I was thinking 4-5-1 V-style but I'm not sure of it and not sure on mentality, passing, etc. opponent is stronger than my team.
    In advance thanks for the help

Use 4-4-2
    Mixed, mixed passes Normal attack and tackle
    Offside trap yes
    Force counter attack yes
    Red arrow on st and mfs
    Blue arrow on defs

Use 4-1-3-2 wide, counter attack

Sent from my C5302 using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Guys i have later on an important semi-final to play. He won the first time with 2-1. (opponent is stronger than my team)
    He is playing the same style4-3N-2W-1 and i played 3N-2-2-2-1 Butterfly. I had more shots, shots on target and even more ball controll!
    I'm new here (niv1) But i think i have a chance to win if i have the right setup and orders! I saw that i could try 4-4-1-1 but other players from rounds before lost from him with 4-4-2! I think 4-4-2 and 4-4-1-1 are not that far away from each other! I hope someone can help me out....

Please formation and orders

Thanks

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiron Josepha View Post
    Guys i have later on an important semi-final to play. He won the first time with 2-1. (opponent is stronger than my team)
    He is playing the same style4-3N-2W-1 and i played 3N-2-2-2-1 Butterfly. I had more shots, shots on target and even more ball controll!
    I'm new here (niv1) But i think i have a chance to win if i have the right setup and orders! I saw that i could try 4-4-1-1 but other players from rounds before lost from him with 4-4-2! I think 4-4-2 and 4-4-1-1 are not that far away from each other! I hope someone can help me out....

Please formation and orders

Thanks
    Go for 4-3w-1amc-2 if your ml/mr and amc strong enough to attack him... blue arrows on both Dcs..
    Red arrows on ML/MR/AMC...

Good luck...

Normal/down both flanks/hard tackle/no offside/ has counter

Hey guys, I saw the table but I dont understand "Tower"

Im in the Champs League semi final with a 2 nil lead going away from home, the guy has changed formation

In the first leg I was using 4-4-2 but switched quickly to 4-1-2-2W-1 to counter him and won the ball pack.

Now he is playing 3w-1-3w-1-2 with a 6 star AMC so I know i have to close that down somehow.

The counter guide suggests using a Tower but im not sure what that is, overall ive a complete squad (only 1 DMC) so the team is adaptable.

Any help would be greatly appreciated to counter this person! or even a super defensive formation!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Go for 4-3w-1amc-2 if your ml/mr and amc strong enough to attack him... blue arrows on both Dcs..
    Red arrows on ML/MR/AMC...

Good luck...

Normal/down both flanks/hard tackle/no offside/ has counter

Thanks Brian, but it was too late! Because he won the first time (2-1) the return end up with a draw! (1-1). Even he had a better team i controll the whole game but i guess the reason i didn't win is because i didnt had the right set-up! I was Nearly #lol But i'll keep your formation in mind so i can use it in the future
    Brian Dang likes this.

How to beat 3N-3(dml/DMC/dmr)-2mc-2st

i need help to beat 3w-2n-3w-2

please

Screenshot by Lightshot my formation . Screenshot by Lightshot his formation .http://prntscr.com/37gemy my team .Now...how to beat him ?

Page 22 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast