Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
Like Tree236Likes

Thread: Table of Counter Formations v2.0 - Which formation to use?

Quote Originally Posted by sono959 View Post
    Strange, that tool tells me the formation I've adopted for this season is "illegal" and won't accept it.
    I chose it since it seemed an effective formation used by my opponents last season - I'm not doing well with it though.
    GK
    DL - DC - DR
    DM
    ML-MC-MR
    AM
    AML-CF-AMR
    Fares87 likes this.

Great it is updated.....
    I really like reading your articles. Keep up the great work! You already know, lots of individuals are searching around for this information, you can help them greatly.
    "التقني"

How can I deal with 4-3(ML-MC-MR)-3(AML,ST,AMR) (inferior quality), i lost the first cup game at home 4-2

Apprentice
    Hi,
    In these seasons often I have to play against a good opponent; usually I'm stronger than him about 4/5%, sometimes I win, sometimes I lost; every season I try to change my formation and tactic, because I don't like to play always with the same method.
    He plays every seasons with this tactics, 4-1dmc-2amc-2aml-1
    Table of Counter Formations v2.0 - Which formation to use?-cattura10.jpg

Against me he plays always in defensive mode; as already wrote, sometimes I win and sometimes not, even with the same tactic.
    In your opinion which is the best counter formation and order to play against defensive?
    In last game of the league results was 3-3, my formation was 3w-2dmc-2mc-1amc-2st.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 01-17-2019 at 11:01 PM.

Do the same and play also defensive formation

3n-dml/dmr-3n-2 works for me orders defensive rest everything normal

4-5-1 v formation is tricky if they gone use the long ball with counter so defend yourself against it (if he is online)

If he is not online you can set different orders/formation in the second half but you need to read his orders in the first half in ballpossion percentage

around 76% he is playing long and around 83% he is playing short

and look for his weaknes in his formation (bad rating of his player and the you can attack there

But it still a game sometimes you cant do nothing against it

Hope it helps you
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 01-18-2019 at 09:32 AM.
    Iridensys likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Keaton View Post
    Do the same and play also defensive formation

3n-dml/dmr-3n-2 works for me orders defensive rest everything normal

4-5-1 v formation is tricky if they gone use the long ball with counter so defend yourself against it (if he is online)

If he is not online you can set different orders/formation in the second half but you need to read his orders in the first half in ballpossion percentage

around 76% he is playing long and around 83% he is playing short

and look for his weaknes in his formation (bad rating of his player and the you can attack there

But it still a game sometimes you cant do nothing against it

Hope it helps you
    Thanks Buster, good suggestions! I'll try next time...interesting this 3n-dml/dmr-3n-2.

Hi you all...I started to play on 6th January, my friend told me that 4(dl dc xx dc dr) 4( ml mc xx mc mr) 2 (xx ac xx ac xx) is the best formation possible...with it I'm 1st in season and I won 3-0 in cup and I have the 2nd match in my stadium...so...is it the best module ?
    I'd like to play with 4 ( dl dc xx dc dr ) 2 ( xx mc xx mc xx ) 3 ( aml xx amc xx amr) 1 ( xx xx st xx xx ) , it is work?
    Please can you help me about it?
    I don't wanna think that all the game is a 4 4 2 module with the best play, I hope it isn't so...
    thank you all
    milpol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zawisza75 View Post
    Hi you all...I started to play on 6th January, my friend told me that 4(dl dc xx dc dr) 4( ml mc xx mc mr) 2 (xx ac xx ac xx) is the best formation possible...with it I'm 1st in season and I won 3-0 in cup and I have the 2nd match in my stadium...so...is it the best module ?
    I'd like to play with 4 ( dl dc xx dc dr ) 2 ( xx mc xx mc xx ) 3 ( aml xx amc xx amr) 1 ( xx xx st xx xx ) , it is work?
    Please can you help me about it?
    I don't wanna think that all the game is a 4 4 2 module with the best play, I hope it isn't so...
    thank you all
    4-4-2 is the most balanced tactic. For new players it's the best formation in my opinion. I was playing the game for 1year and I know what is going on. I personally started with 4-5-1v style (4-1-2-2aml-amr-1) , it's also very balanced.
    When you will understand the game you can choose which path you will take. You have two options

A) have a standard formation and change it A LITTLE BIT to set a counter on each opponent. For example your formation is 4-4-2 .having an Mc who can be DMC and a St who can be AMC is very important. You can easily switch to 4-1-3w-1-1 . Etc

B) set a counter for each opponent. I prefer this because I have players for all the positions.

I think this helped you. If you have any questions ask me. Also if you want to be friends (I would like to be in the same league) dm to send you my fb

Sorry for my english I did my best

I'm playing for fun
    Zawisza75 and FINO ALLA FINE like this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Hi Milpol thank you very much for help me...
    you can add me on

https://www.facebook.com/marco.minghetti.39

I have a lot of people for different position on the green...in truth I bought players for 4231 module but after this i left my idea cause my friend...But i hope it is not the best module or we can only train our players and not more ^_^ thank, I wait your add my friend

@Buster Keaton
    What mentality and orders would you suggest for 4-5-1V attacking, and is it risky for the formation, why ?
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC
    MC-MC
    AMR AML
    ST
    Thank you
    Last edited by iptables; 01-30-2019 at 09:53 AM.
    !!! And From The Ashes He Was Reborn !!!

Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast