Page 39 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Like Tree236Likes

Thread: Table of Counter Formations v2.0 - Which formation to use?

Orders for my 4-4-1-1 ?? Help plz

New Formations I spotted !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Good it is updated.....
    It's really helpful this table RESPECT for the creator,but I recently start seeing formations kinda 2-1-4-1-2 and similar ...

Anyone knows anything ?? Thanks in advance!!! Peace...

Quote Originally Posted by Konstantin Stoyanov View Post
    It's really helpful this table RESPECT for the creator,but I recently start seeing formations kinda 2-1-4-1-2 and similar ...

Anyone knows anything ?? Thanks in advance!!! Peace...
    That are illegal formations. You can play them, but the opponent will get a possesion bonus. A legal formation must contain at least 3 defenders, one striker, one player on each wings, but at most two on one side, ...
    t11_fan likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

In one game my striker broke his leg and I replaced him with AMC playing one row lower. I did not notice any possession penalty during that game...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    That are illegal formations. You can play them, but the opponent will get a possesion bonus. A legal formation must contain at least 3 defenders, one striker, one player on each wings, but at most two on one side, ...
    You should had checked that before saying stuff like it
    In this season, even if there is a penalty for those formations, it would be minimal one. At least for not having 3 defenders or not having wing players at all. I've seen too many matches with those formations, and maybe they get ~5% penalty, but that is nothing compared to old 20/80 penalty

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Illegal ??? .... whateva it is I'm planning using 4-5-1V style.!! Do you think I have chance to win ??

Quote Originally Posted by Promit Sarjine View Post
    But will my 3 defenders manage to handle his strikers? I am not sure about the 3-1-4-2 and playing with 3 dc's
    Meh.

3-5-2 or 3-4-3 is a legit formation. But I always use 3dc (narrow) never felt like that I lost because my team has only 3 Def players.

Or use 5-3-2 and tag/mark dl and dr with red arrow

But in my experience you won't have any luck with a new formation immediately. You have to let your team play a few matches until they get good and better. I always lost my first matches after i drastically changed formations.

No matter which.

From 4-3-3 to 4-4-2 or 3-4-3 to 5-3-2 I always lost hard the first matches

Plus, I never place wrong positions. Always use correct ones (mc on mc/ mr on mr etc) . Bear that in mind.
    Last edited by dekatch; 11-01-2014 at 05:43 PM.

Hello guys, im new here, season is almost over and im currently on 2nd place with 55 points, 1 place has 56 points, and i play against him in 2 days, so that game will decide everything, so i need help how to beat him, he uses formation 4-1(DMC)-3W(LM-CM-RM)-1(AMC)-1, his AMC MC and ST are his best players! thx

According to the original post its

5-1(dmc) -2(n) -2

It's a 5-3-2 formation

Edit, can't you guys read?
    Last edited by dekatch; 11-12-2014 at 07:22 AM.

I don't really see a point in updating this. It has the most used formations.

Page 39 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast