Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Like Tree236Likes

Thread: Table of Counter Formations v2.0 - Which formation to use?

Rookie
    Hi.
    Thanks for submitting this information!
    I was looking for counter formation to 4-1-2-1-2 (wide diamond).
    Will you complete with that?
    Rgds,
    Andy

Banned
    good. please update it

can you suggest me how to counter 4-3W-1-2?
    I already saw the table, but I can't play those formations because lacks of squad and I'm looking for something alternative with at least 1 AMC/AML/AMR
    should be looking like this i guess
    4-?-?-1
    thanks for help

How is 451V generally played, tactics wise? I've played it with default, only changed attack from wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Juuso View Post
    How is 451V generally played, tactics wise? I've played it with default, only changed attack from wings.
    Defensive, and counter attacks o.

You will need strong AML (I have two teams, and both my AMLs score a good chunk of my goals. Anywhere from 1-3 goals a match) and AMR for this team to work, and also two strong MCs to keep the plays alive. They will push the ball up from teh back to the middle then to the sides.

Sometimes your D line will jump in on the attack and help out, but it is rare. One time, I had my DR jump in on the attacks a lot, and scored about maybe 10 goals in a season. But, I didn't have him on forward attack or anything, just normal default tactic on him. Guess his skill aggression was high or something that allowed him to do more for my team that way. My new DR doesn't do that at all.
    Last edited by enots; 06-30-2017 at 04:42 PM.
    Juuso likes this.

Rookie
    Defensive , flanks , long , counterattack

This table has been around for some time, but it's always good to remember it, if you love the top eleven you can see my tactics in the videos I have on my youtube channel. Just search for Revolta top Eleven
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Playing against 4-3N-2(AML AMR)-1 tomorrow. I don't have players for 3-2(DML DMR) or 4-4-1-1. I can play either 4-5-1V (stronger players vs him) or the same formation he is playing, with same quality players. Which one would you pick?

Playing against 4-3N-2(AML AMR)-1 tomorrow. I don't have players for 3-2(DML DMR) or 4-4-1-1. I can play either 4-5-1V (stronger players vs him) or the same formation he is playing, with same quality players. Which one would you pick?
    If you've got a stronger squad then him, go for the 4-5-1V.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    How can I counter this formation ?
    Dl-Dc-Dc-Dr
    Dmc-Dmc
    mc
    amc
    st-st
    Could anyone tell me ? match in one hour

Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast