Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: What should i do with tokens?

What should i do with tokens?

I'm not exactly sure how to spend my tokens, but i recently spent 50 tokens on the green packs just for training. Should i cash in or continue to buy green packs or any other suggestions on what to do with these tokens?
    Thanks guys

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Tokens are used for more than just buying greens (though this is my favorite use for them!) You can bid on players, buy $$ to pay for players, buy red packs, blue packs... you can also use them to change your players' names and info, or your team name. They are used to reschedule home matches if you don't like the time. You can also buy kit in the shop with them.

littledude072 likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spend all of them on a transfer? i hear thats trending ATM

you could also buy scouts if you want. i have yet to collect 50 tokens so i too wont know what to do with them. ill probably save them for later on though
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Yes! I knew I was forgetting sumthin. Mr. Scout.

(maybe because I prefer training, my bias was showing there)
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well im a n00bie lol, finished 1st in league in season 2 and just moved to season 3. I bought 3 presumably "fast growing" players after reading guides about power training. Would the 50 token scout be a good alternative to find players i need in positions ? Do they grow fast or are they just really good but slow growing ?

Scouts don't usually train well (and this is true for ones you've gotten to that level) they slow down when they get that good, but since they are already terriffic, it can be convenient to buy them "already ready already" (I suppose. I don't buy them, since I prefer training)
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like to buy the lower level cheaper players. They are usually younger and the only way they can go is up. I found that the younger more advanced players decrease a lot. Due to the lack of experience, I see them as a bad invesment

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Okay one more question, when i powertrain should i only focus powertraining one player and not the others. I was training 4 players together today and burnt 40 greens in the process which is a hefty amount... What do you recommend harrison ?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Yes you can go through greens like water if you train them all...I rec' pick your very best guy, at most two to start with (I did a D and an ST when I started)
    Choose a young fast trainer (often teams have one or two to start with, when you run them all fast guys will stand out for sure)
    Dont use the stretching, just don't. On my no buying teams I try to avoid stretching, the return for injury risk not worth it.
    Always be building better facilities to lower injury risk (pitch is *important*) and to generate reds and greens (no need to speed up building, just keep building) Decide how many greens you are going to use, and figure at least a red per five green, though your results will vary depending on your facilities.
    So, what I do is after the day's matches are over, is cardio the PTers at hard, replenish condition, and then do practice match at hard (on good trainers a green equals a cone), replenish..and keep coming back every so often to do it again, until I have gained my goal of skill points or ran out of greens.
    and let them rest, don't play them if you are hard training them.. again.. injury risk.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So at the moment I have two relatively fast trainers... (150 gain per practice match) and I'm not exactly sure if I should input the points gained or not because I read from somewhere that apparently the growth rate declines as the player reaches a higher amount of stats ... So to save or to just input ? :/ sorry I'm so annoying haha, there are like 0 guides out there and July fourth removed his ): thanks man
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast