Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: What should i do with tokens?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcomg View Post
    I like to buy the lower level cheaper players. They are usually younger and the only way they can go is up. I found that the younger more advanced players decrease a lot. Due to the lack of experience, I see them as a bad invesment

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
    This is the way to go if you are patient for sure.

The thing about younger higher star players, they usually have even attributes, and even when you buy the fast trainer, they won't be as fast as lower star players, so they need lots of playing time or training to acquire skill points so you can assign to the attributes skewed the way that works for your team. (Gosh thats a convoluted sentence.)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Yes, it can be a lot easier to just buy the guys with them already, if there isn't a ton of people bidding on them (my server is like that).. also when training a new role or ability, you still have to train more after to get him to the Quality to stay competitive, so it can be a lot of greens to train an SA or Role and keep his stars.
    Well, Now that you mention it...
    I saw two guys bid to like round 80 something yesterday for this 21 year old striker who was 1 quality point away from 6 stars for like an incomprehensible amount. But then I live in a screwed up timezone (Australia, Sydney) so like when I'm on, everyone is usually off...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sun View Post
    Well, Now that you mention it...
    I saw two guys bid to like round 80 something yesterday for this 21 year old striker who was 1 quality point away from 6 stars for like an incomprehensible amount. But then I live in a screwed up timezone (Australia, Sydney) so like when I'm on, everyone is usually off...
    I do my bidding during lunch time (GMT +8) when there's not much competition for normal good quality players. But during tht time, the SAs are also hot items so I usually stay away from any bidding wars. I've gotten lucky sometimes with SA players, I remember getting one for just a token as the other guy simply a bid and left. A few others cost me abt 3 token, which I consider cheap for a SA player.

Guess it all depends on dumb luck and timing.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    Tokens are used to:
    1. Bid players from the auction list.
    2. Sign players from the scout list.
    3. Make some offers from the negotiations list.
    4. Pay personal trainers.
    5. Change club name.
    6. Buy jerseys and logos.
    7. Buy packs.

Sent from my RM-998_apac_malaysia_935 using Tapatalk
    Legend FC Team showcase

CL: Challenge to Top 16 failed?

Season 7 Level 7

Season 1: 7th place (League)
    Season 2: CHAMPION (League), CHAMPION (Cup)
    Season 3: 4th place (League)
    Season 4: RUNNER-UP (League), 2nd runner-up (Cup)
    Season 5: RUNNER-UP (League, being 2nd place since season day 4 to 28)
    Season 6: 3rd place (League)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123