Thread: Why am i losing all of a sudden?

Why am i losing all of a sudden?

Hey all. Been having a good time on this game until now, but this season has been terrible! I have won the league for the past 4-5 years with the same formation and last year won the league and Champions league, while beating some much better teams. But this season I've lost more games than I had in last 3-4 seasons combined!?

All teams I've lost against have had much worse teams than me (5.0-8.0 lower), low crowed attendance's and never attended the games. Also all using different formations

This is my formation that has worked against pretty much every team, and much better teams until now.
    Gk
    DC DC DC
    DM
    RM CM CM LM
    AM
    ST

I just experienced recently that up to level 5, the 3 DC formation is going to get killed by team that are around your strength. All is well thru level 1-4. Higher than tht, still works against lesser teams but not teams stronger or just slightly below your average (yes, 5-8 below as well). Switch to a 4-man defence and see wht happens

Other than tht it is just a long overdue slump or the players u brought in this season just do not fit tht formation.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

I'd love to switch to 4 man defence to try but I got into a bidding war after doing a supersonic ads offer, thinking its ok I'm about to get a load of tokens, then got ripped off and didnt get any tokens so now I'm stuck. Always been attacking so just switched to normal to see if that has any effect as all my defenders are DC

Why don't you use a DC in the wide positions. I do that when any one of my DR or DL are injured. Most of the time they do well.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

I managed to get lucky today and bought a DL and a DR, both one point away from 6 stars with no rival bids. Managed to win first game 4-0 so see how it goes. I've switched to a 4-1-3-1-1 formation which I can drop either the DM or AM to add another striker if needed

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Skuff Scolding View Post
    Hey all. Been having a good time on this game until now, but this season has been terrible! I have won the league for the past 4-5 years with the same formation and last year won the league and Champions league, while beating some much better teams. But this season I've lost more games than I had in last 3-4 seasons combined!?

All teams I've lost against have had much worse teams than me (5.0-8.0 lower), low crowed attendance's and never attended the games. Also all using different formations

This is my formation that has worked against pretty much every team, and much better teams until now.
    Gk
    DC DC DC
    DM
    RM CM CM LM
    AM
    ST
    Welcome to the real game, you start facing real players now who have some clue of the game. With each coming level it gets usually harder like in real football.

Ok, that is true on most servers, but did probably not help: Try to take a look at strong and weak spots of your opponents to adopt your tactics with arrows or light changes.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 01-24-2014 at 05:51 PM.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Do the arrows actually work then? In my first season I found they had a detrimental effect on my team, although I was settling in to the game. Will see how I go now with a 4 man defence. I have enough attacking options to pretty much change tactics for each game now, so time to get serious

6 mids

Gk
    DC DC DC
    DM
    RM CM CM LM
    AM
    ST
    Try playing only 5 mids by adding a striker or defender, 6 mids is too much.

Do the arrows actually work then? In my first season I found they had a detrimental effect on my team, although I was settling in to the game. Will see how I go now with a 4 man defence. I have enough attacking options to pretty much change tactics for each game now, so time to get serious
    Arrows help but only on certain players and tactics in my experience.

Example. Blue arrow on a MC when u need him to help ur DMC. Red arrow on AMC, ML, MR when you need to be more attacking.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

hello , in my point of view defenders should be in more numbers to stop the opponent and get chances to attack....