Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: July Fourth's Unofficial Top Eleven Guide

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    There is an attendance cap. But I have no idea what they all are for each level.
    There's this thread where they're trying to find out the cap for every level.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...et-prices.html

I know, from my 2 levels of experience, that:

- Level 1: 800
    - Level 2: 2.500
    My team: AC Barcelona

Season 2 Level 2: Current
    Season 1 Level 1: League winner; Cup finalist

I'm only in Season 3 of my team, but glad I've read this guide. I'll be making adjustments this season - though I've been lucky and able to purchase my first Scout, I'll probably only be able to do that once a season at most. If I had to add anything to this, I would say - keep your expectations in line with how far up in levels you are and how much time/effort/tokens you're spending. I plan on trying to farm 40-50 tokens a season, for my Scout, and use the other tokens as needed (impulse buys like AS Roma gear, save over a period of a season or 2 to go on a Scout buying spree, etc).

I think you need to replace 3-4 players a year, if you work it out right, and as such you would easily need 150-200 tokens a year. That's a bit more farming than I intend, but I'll give it a shot this season and see how it works out.

Season 1: 4th place League finish
    Season 2: 1st place League finish, win Champion's League, win League Cup
    Season 3: Started

Apprentice
    Thanks for the guide. Is helping me alot wish i would it read it early. I have spent some unnecessary tokens in players that i end up selling the season after i buy it.
    Thanks

very good work
    thanks

salut tous ca c est des connerie j ajette des tokens donc mes joueurs s ont toujours en forme mais je pred des matches contre des 6 eme du clasement!!!!

Well Donethannks for the help.

Apprentice
    Are the prizes in cup and CL gain by just playing the match? Or u have to win too?
    I know is kinda a stupid question but i wanna make sure. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Fernandez View Post
    Are the prizes in cup and CL gain by just playing the match? Or u have to win too?
    I know is kinda a stupid question but i wanna make sure. Lol
    Just for playing the match.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    @Jorath: I've done ok without buying scout players -- I think they're too old and I have no intention of replacing players often. If you stay up late or get up early the market can be good; I've never paid more than 5T for a player and buy only U21. I like using my tokens for greenies to train. :-)

edit: i lied! I did buy my youth from training facility, but he was well worth it.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast