Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: July Fourth's Unofficial Top Eleven Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Blue Magiq Lo View Post
    OOOh Good thanks for this... Just noticed this page... Am sure it teaches a lot.. going to play some football now. but will read it all later. hope it won't be deleted..??
    It's been on the forum since January this guide.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thank you very much for this guide, i apreciate your advices.
    It is very helpful for a noob like me

I just read it all.. thanks for your work.. I wish i had seen this earlier.. i have made a lot of mistakes..wasted tokens. bought wrong players.
    anyway can you please help me with this.. in my champions league i played 2;2 at home against a team using the formation as shown. his team has a lot of scouts and his whole defence are either Aeriel defender or have defensive wall.. am planning to use this new formation with 3 at the back for the next leg.. is it wise..??
    July Fourth's Unofficial Top Eleven Guide-aa.jpgJuly Fourth's Unofficial Top Eleven Guide-qq.jpg

ooh humm one more thing... I have 2 stirkers... one has skill point (33) special ability ..One on One scorer.... the other has skill point (35) but no special ability... Which is best option..??

what passing style you will recommend if for formation 4-4-1-1??

hello...how to improves shots on target? any advice?

Thank you , you worked a lot to write this guide ! You are a good player !

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael9 View Post
    Hi July, everybody...! I have a question. Is it possible to sign a daily sponsor contract until the last day and in the last day to sign another one (the first one )?
    All of the sponsorships get prorated daily so the last deal always gives you the most value.

At Level 3 I have 3000 seats in stadium but 8000 fans, is there a cap on how many fans can get in at level 3 if I put more seats in ???
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    At Level 3 I have 3000 seats in stadium but 8000 fans, is there a cap on how many fans can get in at level 3 if I put more seats in ???
    There is an attendance cap. But I have no idea what they all are for each level.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast